What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The laptop is not from Russia. It was Hunters. It’s verified.

Jmg likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes i know they did. i said it a thousand times. russia spread misinfo on soccial media. i have explained this a thousand times. they always do that. we do that. everyone does that. u can link to examples of me saying this here many many times. please pay attention.

i didnt assert tthat in fact i have said many times that of course they did, they always do, everyone does. try to learn how to use quotes to address what i actually said. like for example i claimed the russians did not create the biden laptop.

you are changing my claim from they are not responsible for the laptop, which i have said, hundred of times, to a claim i never made, and said the opposite hundreds of times.

nobody said that. i said its many things. please try to use quotes to address what i actually said. its so many things. its hillary inventing lies about russia, steele dossier pee tape lies, lies about trump having some deutsche bank account with russia, a stupid lie about a server linked to russia, its a lie about russia having bounties on our soldiers. its so many things. its a broad based media and DNC op to create animus towards russia. largely to hurt trump, but also now has the effect of creatng an appetite for war. americans didnt like when they heard putin was paying for the killing of our soldiers. it was a lie.

nobody did that. you keep bring up many things i mentioned and pretending i said they are the only factor or the "predominant political driver" .

nazis are significantly more predominant in ukraine, than for example, spain. the media downplays that.

you are making my point for me. the media has taught you that anyone that disagrees with you is pro-putin. its just made up nonense. but this is how the media set the agenda. thats how effective this psyop has been.

its amazing, because they idea that people like me love putin is so utterly absurd.

this is how the political left died. this is why they dont have an anti-war left anymore. the exact thing i was describing, the melding of the security state and media and DNC to parrot certain narratives. they were told all these things about russia so they repeat them.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2023
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

see @Rex ? this guy here wont give it up. he keeps saying the laptop is russian disinfo even tho you admit it isnt. thats how powerful this shit is. it makes people lie. even long after the media gave it up, he still repeats it. dont you think that is interesting? think about why he is doing this. now think about why he favors the war, and how he has been misled.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its really incredible how persistent these lies are. this is why we have a war. this is why every liberal has a ukraine flag.

i have a bunch of fridge magnets i bought at souvenir shops around the world, like a lebanon one and croatia one and assorted others, including a ukraine flag. i took it off my fridge so i am not signaling allegiance to the american war machine.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are lying, i made no such assertion and will prove i have said the opposite for years.

to be clear what rex is doing is taking something i didnt say and opposing that. in this case he is repeating someth that not only i didnt say, but i have been actively saying the opposite for years, over and over. i never said the russians dont manipulate social media. i said they do exactly that. many many times, and i can prove it.

he does this over and over and over with this same claim. here are example of me refusing the exact same point in the past:

and again

and again

so when i claim that russia has nothing to do with the laptop, which is true, he changes my claim to me saying that russians dont try to influence elections and argues against that straw man.

i have said it dozens of times. every country with the means to do so tries to manipulate elections in other countries. this is not some new thing or revelation. that fact that you think it is one of the way they are using your own ignorance against you.

the average person doesnt know that this is normal so when russia does it just like we have been doing for a century, they think its particulary heinous.

the fact that russia tries to mess with our elections is a banal and always true point. we do that to them. i have said that a dozen times at least. here is an example of me saying that, in 2019

and again in 2020

and many more times.

so yes, i know the russians try to manipulate elections. i said so constantly over the years. you suggest i denied this because you are dishonest.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2023
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Deflection. Boy, you and Pride love to deflect when you can't respond. So I'll pull a you and repeat it for you....Rudy went to Ukraine looking for dirt on the Bidens. This is a fact. Rudy admitted it. While there Rudy met with the very group of Russian backed Ukranians that were later sanctioned by our own government for trying to interfere in the 2020 election. Rudy came home and, by his own admission, started hawking a hard drive that he claimed was copied from Hunter's laptop. Rudy promised that he had the goods on Hunter and Joe for bribery and money laundering and human trafficking...but he lied. I know, shocker. Rudy went around town bragging about what he did. This is all documented and doesn't require me to use anecdotes. So, again...the Russian backed group fed the bull shit to Rudy and Rudy spread it here in America. Russians....Republicans.....working together to try and sway an election with false information.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it wasnt? that wasnt a copy of hunter's laptop hard drive?

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I have no idea whether it was or wasn't, I'm simply repeating what Rudy was saying when he was bragging about the contents of Hunter's laptop. The real hard drive, whomever had it, had no evidence of any of the things Rudy claimed were on it.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so it so it was a real laptop and wasnt russian disinformation then?

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Doing everything he can to say the laptop isn’t real. Like it’s a mirage.