What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and he (putin) went for it before and after trump. but not so much during. i wish these liberals would explain to me how this is anything other than evidence against the trump/putin conection theory.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

So...where are the transcribed notes from his one-on-ones? That is normal course of action, right? Oh, they were confiscated by 45. Oh, that's totally normal.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-putin-meetings-interpreter-notes/2565471002/
    Who do you think looks like the victor and who is the whipped puppy (maybe traitor...we just won't know because...where are the fricking notes?)

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

is perfectly fine to meet privately with leaders. not every single word of the presidents life is public record. the media wants you to think this is some scandalous way to operate. it isnt.

worry about actual policy outcomes.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why re you inventing some narrative about winners and subservients? a private meeting was held, as is fairly normal. dont let the media sell you this russia narrative, its hillary indirectly manipulating you.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

They can't, the tds has taken their ability to reason

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it has, and i think more broadly TDS destroyed media. it turned every non-right wing media source into a an anti-trump advocacy group instead of journalistic org. it was seen as the highest and noblest goal to hurt trump and help his adversaries, so lies about him were amplified by almost every media source except fox and talk radio. it was advocacy, not journalism.

TDS changed everything. even the media's handling of virus was and still is a total TDS event. even today after trump is long gone, i can tell who will claim trump is a racist from their mask-wearing.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. rockwallfan

You traitors spend a lot of time defending trump and demonizing someone who has never been president and not relevant for a long time. Disgusting group you are. Move to

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i understand TDS. i understand the impulse to hate him. if you are the sort of person that looks down on others for being stupid, it makes sense. i am this sort of person. i think you are stupid if you watch reality tv. i want to think of myself as more intellectual than to care about reality tv socialite assholes. i read books. trump doesnt. i didnt want trump to win the republican nominee. but at some point i have to stop being a pretentious and insecure asshole and accept that trump was not bad at all and was good at some things. just because he is a frivolously media-obsessed narcissist doesnt men he was a bad president. he admires how reagan was loved. he wanted to be loved like reagan. nothing wrong with that.

the primary claims about trump, that he is:

1. racist
    2. allied with russia

are false. he is a boisterous blowhard. not a racist russia sympathizer. his policies were good for america.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are again defecting with personal attacks

shane0911 likes this.
  10. rockwallfan

please show me where any other president has forbidden complete discussions with leaders from russia or china from being recorded for historical purposes. when i saw him come out of that room i thought he looked like a big hulking loser, and putin seemed to be floating on air. please pull up the video. hard to HONESTLY deny what i'm saying. and then to find out he ripped the records of the talk. disturbing. but you'll deny here, but not to yourself.

Winston1 likes this.