What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly what they did

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont even care about what is on the laptop, to me the story here is the media having TDS so much they were willing to lie about this "russian disinformation" bullshit that was supported by nothing.

we lost our shit when russia invested basically nothing into facebook ads and shit, the same way we (the USA) do for every election overseas that we care about. but nobody gives a shit that our own media and intelligence were literally blocking news from being discussed on the eve of the election, with fairly overt intent to favor a candidate.

and thats fine, i figure its their right to run whatever stories and lies they want. i am just frustrated there is not more awareness about how shady they are about this shit.

even a couple fellas here thought it really was russian disinfo! and its really not the stupidest thing ever because thats what "intelligence people" said. we as the general population, we dont have fuckin degrees in international intrigue and election manipulation, so we need to be told whats up, but those dumb fucks lie to us.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

you are lacking a certain brain function. namely, a brain. you asked MY opinion, now you're changing directions to others opinions. exactly what your crowd say others do.

4. rockwallfan

no, it's because you're a poc. you make no sense. brain dead. like i said, you're missing a certain brain function. a brain.

5. rockwallfan

buddy, if you think there is even a need for an "investigation" you'd be a liar and a traitor to your country. how much more than than "i need you to find ##### votes", or a president who tells the attorney general to just say "i found corruption in the voting process and i'll take it from there", or "mike pense needs to do the right thing" and not certify the vote, or "fight like hell or you're not going to have a country" immediately before the storming of the capitol to say this man is unfit and needs to face the consequences? on top of all of that tRump flat out admitted that he worked to have the vote overturned. do you really need anything more than that?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

a people of color? you guys on the left are obsessed with race

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bruh i am asking you, repeatedly. seems like you wont answer. was the media and intelligence community lying about the hunter laptop being russian disinfo?

8. rockwallfan

proof? any proof whatsoever? i won't take because billy joe said so. proof that would stand up in court. none. so stfu.

9. rockwallfan

that wasn't the question you asked and i answered. man, how the right is so misguided.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if you say so, but i am asking now. was the biden laptop russian disinfo?