What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why would I go to a warzone?

Also, we dont even have agreement from our own USA citizen that the USA is good. I am frequently told here we need to repent for our white ancestry sins.

Much work to be done here.

But you know, maybe you dont, the point is that good/bad or good/evil is all relative.

If I ask a Ruskie they are good. If I ask a Azov Nazi they are good.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Why do you hate white people?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s the cool thing to do.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The word "cool" should never be used when referring to Rex. Maybe fool but never cool.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i will be pleased to continue to discuss this with you, provided you answer one question first, just to see where you stand. the hunter biden laptop, was it russian disinformation as so many in the media and even some in the intelligence community claimed?

6. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

i have no desire to further discuss with you much of anything other than lsu related stuff. we don't think the same as far as corruption on either side should have consequences. with that said, i fully support a fair, full and open investigation into hunter biden. i have the feeling he may have been involved in some kind of illegal activity. let the chips fall where they may from there.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but i was told that his laptop was russian disinformation. that isnt true? but the media said it was, as well as many in the intelligence community. is your claim that they were wrong? why are they lying, was it to sway the election?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

is this because you cannot concede that the media and intelligence community was lying about the biden laptop when they claimed it was russian disinformation, and you dont like to accept that?

kcal and shane0911 like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Including the guy that is heading up the Jan 6 investigation, yeah that guy is credible right?

Until these whacky midwit leftist realize that DC is a swamp, full of swamp creatures this will never end

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

seems like the media and the intelligence community were colluding to influence the election.

liberals, was it russian disinfo or not? and if it wasnt, why were people lying about it?