What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Go to Melitopol and ask someone?

rockwallfan likes this.
  2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Seems I remember something about an impeachment concerning a president threatening to withhold aid unless Ukraine provided incriminating info that could help him, personally? What exactly is so honorable about that? Also, if Trump was so tough on Putin, why would he be asking his nemesis for help him again, personably, when Putin already has his hands full with non-stop bombing of millions of innocent citizens who did nothing to deserve such a thing? The way things normally work is “I give you something for something in return”. What do you think Putin could’ve gotten from Trump to consider honoring such a request? And such a close relationship? You think Putin was looking for friends with no benefits? Can you help me with those things?

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

can you describe any aid that was withheld? i dont think you can, because it wasnt. now, under obama vital military aid was in fact withheld because obama, perhaps out of loyalty to putin or whatever reason (his stated reason was fear) was unwilling to give the sort of military aid to ukraine that trump was eager to give. trump of course was very hostile to russia in terms of policy, for example pushing germany hard to stop buying russian oil/gas/energy, which would have been destructive to the russian economy. i think trump wanted to sell europe LNG, isnt that correct? seems like that might enrich louisiana instead of putin.

so what does biden expect in return from ukraine for sending free weapons? keeping them quiet on hunter? trump sold ukraine the weapons, which is a lot more transparent and also helps american workers.

i will be pleased to continue to discuss this with you, provided you answer one question first, just to see where you stand. the hunter biden laptop, was it russian disinformation as so many in the media and even some in the intelligence community claimed?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that seems impractical. but it was very funny. oh yes, we can all agree it was funny and smart.

5. rockwallfan

Or as some might say, smart and savvy.

6. rockwallfan

You seem to conveniently forget, tRump was impeached because he attempted to bribe Ukraine for his own personal gain. Biden granted aid for the good of millions of innocent men, women, children being slaughtered as well as the surrounding countries who could vulnerable. Countries considered our longtime friends (well, except during the tRump presidency when Russia was pretty much our only staunch ally). I still wonder what did the KGB bred Putin get in return for supporting tRump at every asking? Anyway, nobody complained about the aid except tRump, Putin, a few dictators and tRumpians. Thank the Lord the bribe was recorded or he undoubtably would’ve denied it had ever happened. Totally different. Jesus! Sometimes it feels like explaining to the mafia why it’s wrong to commit felonies. The tRump years have scarred our country and its credibility for a long time to come.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    Winston1 likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

This is a conspiracy theory

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The fact that Russia having a war affects our gas price is America's problem. Not Russia's. We have enough here. Think of it like a self inflicted wound.

I am amazed you think its Putins fault you are paying more for gas.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That is not true. Do you have kids?

My grandfather only had to look at me. You know, that look like he was about to beat the shit out of me. It worked. He never had to touch me when I was bad. Just look.

Also, no one is ignoring anything, but just because we choose to sit and watch does not mean we are ignoring. I am not sure why everyone must think we have to act in haste. Plenty of things you can do and gain from the aftermath.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why is it you and the lefts response are to say things we say are from talking points we never quote?

Does that mean you watch Tucker all day? I haven't watched his show in years. What is Tucker up to these days? Good stuff?

In any case, have you ever tried to dispute what we say with facts? Or do you just make up a fallacy and then attack that?

shane0911 likes this.