What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the defense dept has not confirmed what you claim. and even if your claim is true its just biden following trump policy of arming the ukrainians, policy which obama opposed.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Right now I'm just laughing at you.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i know you deflect when you have no point to make. do you think it was mistake for obama to refuse to arm ukraine? cant answer?

maybe obama was too close to putin.

sometimes i think your slavish devotion to your racist ideals cripples your ability to think.

fanatic likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've already made my points. Made you look like a desperate ass. Now you're scrambling, not man enough to give it up. Entertaining. I'm laughing.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

fair enough. obama was unprepared and trump was. and biden is continuing the trump policy of arming ukraine, which obama refused to do. seems like your criticism of obama is because of his race

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Remember when he leaned over and whispered to Vlad "wait until after the election when I have more flexibility "

Total sellout

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

fuck me get mueller on the phone, give him 3 years, an army of investigators and millions and millions

shane0911 likes this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

How embarrassing that your feeble mind actually allows you to believe this.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Really, you aren't paying more for gas now? Your price of food isn't going up when wheat prices go up? Americans are already hurting and will hurt more. So what, you're OK so fuck everyone else.

Are you still so far in the 30s mind set that you think we are safe because we are separated from all of this by oceans? Really, we are so powerful no one can hurt us? Tell it the people who had to jump off the Twin Towers. Or the companies that have lost billions of dollars to Russian military hackers.

Power only works if you use it. Ignoring critical world events is not using power its the opposite. Its relinquishing your power.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Good Lord, you and parrot Tucker speak and call us lemmings!! There's two kinds of brainwashing; the one where someone has got you to believe everything you're told; and the other where someone has got you to believe everything's a lie.

You're like the lady I knew that "knew" we never went to the moon. The pictures were made in Hollywood. Only you believe pictures of Melitopol are CNN lies.

You and Pride have your head so far up your asses you fart and burp at the same time. And usually in unison.

Winston1 likes this.