What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're exaggerating, of course. 210 javelins have to be dispersed throughout all the fronts, and then they require ammunition. trump's aid was small.... wasn't even "aid", per se, because it was a SALE to benefit trump's donors. So, no, trump didn't "gave them a fuckton of shoulder fired tank smashers." He GAVE them squat.

The Ukrainians are smashing Russian tanks because in short order after the invasion NATO donated 17,000 anti-tank weapons to Ukraine. SEVENTEEN THOUSAND. 17000 DONATED under Biden vs. 210 javelins SOLD by trump.

So, as usual, you don't know what you're talking about. In fact, you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

So, trump was fighting a proxy war in Ukraine?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

obviously. you dont support trump doing that? why do you support what trump was doing? are you a white supremacist ?

did you support obama who was afraid to escalate with russia? obama refuse to arm ukraine. do they have an obama pee tape?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

did they?

"The Defense Department would not confirm that more than 17,000 anti-tank weapons have been sent to Ukraine, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby "

"On the figure: That is much higher than we’ve been briefed,” said Waltz, an Army colonel and Special Forces officer who serves on the House Armed Services Committee. “Is that 17,000 pledged or 17,000 in their hands? And what’s the breakdown because it’s certainly not that many Javelins or even NLAWs [Next generation Light Anti-tank Weapons]. I’m curious what they’re classifying as an anti-tank weapon."

are they counting a box of nails as 10 thousand anti tank weapons?

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This was just another of your "I'm getting my ass handed to me here, so I have to say SOMETHING, anything to try to save face."

It's quite pathetic.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Also, do you admit you were lying when you said that trump GAVE Ukraine those javelins?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so you in fact do side with trump over obama on the subject of arming ukraine?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they gave us money, we gave them weapons. perhaps you have heard of the concept of purchasing things. its an exchange where each gives the other guy something. 100% true what i said. i didnt say they donated them. the circumstances of why they gave them to them is unimportant. ukraine will buy them or take them for free, the issue that they are given them or not.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Waltz is a trumpian politician, which means that he can automatically be discounted. Want to know how you can tell he's full of shit, and that his seat on the House Armed Services Committee means just about nothing? Because he's asking questions for which he should already know the answer. The fact that he doesn't means he wasn't "briefed" as he claims.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There is no end to your desperation to say ANYTHING to save face, is there? Just be a man. Admit that you were wrong.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what part of what i said is untrue? and why wouldnt obama give them weapons? he said he was afraid of escalation. but isnt it really that he was a putin puppet?

shane0911 likes this.