What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You live a miserable existence because you're delusional and all you see is life through the prism of victimhood and racism, not to mention your unhealthy preoccupation with Donald Trump. Yikes

That's your diseased brain lying to you again. I would advise you to seek help, but nothing short of a lobotomy would help you.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes, I know I'm fascinating, but your continuing obsession is unhealthy.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

neither are terrific but ukraine is leaning more towards and open western style society which is good for the world. whereas russia has a leader that poisons or shoots his rivals, which is bad.

but then again, if russians like a paternalistic govt where the rivals of the leader are jailed, good for them i guess. none of it is our business.

i do think its possible there are more nazi symnpathizers in ukraine than russia, but again, to each his own, they wanna fight each other, good for them. none of my business.

the short answer to your question is that russia is the aggressor and the aggressor is the bad guy.

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I agree, but I guess that makes me a Putin supporter!

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they can report whatever they want, but they do seem loathe to report ukrainian war crimes. the media doesnt want to promote any sort of complexity and only wants to show good vs bad. nazis, to the extent they exist in ukraine, are minimized, when in every other scenario on earth they are hugely emphasized and overestimated

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you do agree that russia, being the aggressor, is the bad guy, to the extent either side is bad/worse?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not necessarily.

For example, Iraq (2003) didn't attack the US. We were the aggressor yet the "good guys" correct? Turns out there were no "weapons of mass destruction"....

To the extent of knowing the real reasons why Russia is invading is not yet 100% clear and as such, I do not think it is all cut and dry.

I simply do not believe Russia just decided to invade for no reason. I need to know the real reason before I can say. What if what they say is true and there is massive corruption there and we find out more about these labs? Who knows.

Which is why I do not subscribe to hastily going to another war.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

seems fairly clear they did, and they want to reclaim former soviet states. you believe they are maybe in the right and had a good reason to invade? perhaps they are threatened by ukraine or nato? they arent.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

As I have said all along, their rational may never be something I agree with, but on principle, it is really no different than what the US decides to do. Super powers have this arrogance about them.

The more I look at the attack maps, the more it does make sense that it is as you mentioned. They Kyiv looks like a fake-out to control more of the Black Sea ports and Eastern Regions.