well...

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Jul 27, 2006.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

But why do you care enough to even do that?

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Why do you care that I care?

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nahh its all good CG. I don't think you aimed this one at me and "oh well" even if you did. I don't look up anything, just ask Red he is always busting my chops for not doing research:grin: All I was saying is he can't throw the ball with any type of accuracy and he doesn't seem to be very smart. You don't have to look either of those up.

4. clair

clair Rockets

didn't aim it at you at all.

the person who it was aimed at is defending himself 2-3 posts up for caring so much about my past predictions.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Why do you answer a question with a question?

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Homo says what?

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Clair, just listen to me next time to avoid things like situations like this.:hihi:

8. clair

clair Rockets

:grin:

you were right. It does appear as though Cutler will be a far better player.

I do stand on my convictions, though that when Young is in there, the Titans just win... I don't know how, but they win games.

His stats are miserable, but they find a way.

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

It was like that when he was in college, too. He is definitely a gamer. But he's now reaching the point where he can no longer simply will his team to victory, and he's failing to adapt to other, more conventional methods. Sooner or later, his bad habits were bound to catch up with him.

I sincerely do hope that he can rebound, because I want him to succeed. I just think that he has to change his approach somewhat if that's going to happen.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly correct. Because he can't. Taking a snap and running around the field will only land you on a stretcher. The LB's are just too damned fast in the NFL and sooner or later they will put a helmet on you. Same with Vick and every other QB like him. That crap plays in college where there are 119 or so teams. When the cream rises the pressure is ratcheted up and things aren't as easy. You actually have to be a QB, he never was nor will he ever be. Please for the love of God give Vince a jersey with 88 on it and we will witness the dawn of a true superstar.