We are working on an amazing WR class!!

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by DJ, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I know he's being recruited as a WR, but Hawkins could be a tremendous CB..

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

That's what I was thinking.

I like Ramah's opinion's, he has grown on me. Other people seem to just quote Recruiting websites or base opinions by the high, medium, and low interest list on Rivals. Ramah, however seems to have a little more insite, a little forceful at times, but good info nonetheless

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

He may be wrong at times but at least he uses his brain to acually THINK about what he's saying. i f every WR or RB in the country was as good as they're touted to be then the scores would all be 125-124. If all of the Defensive guys were as good they were touted to be the scores would all be 0-0.
    That's why the coaches pay no attention to recruiting services and use their own judgement and experience when recruiting players. That's one of the reasons there are so many great players who were 1, 2 and 3 stars.

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Here, here...I'll be happy to second that.

5. Laminator

Laminator Founding Member

Since the discussion is yet again digressing into a love/hate Ramah tally, I'll put my 2 cents in:

If all I wanted to do was read recruiting service re-hashes, I would just read the recruiting services. People think that ramah is ridiculous because he says things that don't jibe with those services.

I think ramah is ridiculous for plenty of other reasons.. but the guy is entertaining as hell and definitely puts his own opinion and spin on things.. he doesn't seem to get caught up in the "counting-stars" melodrama. Spending too much time tallying stars, now THAT don't make no sense.

Please continue to post your nonsense ramah!! I always look forward to reading it.

6. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Alright guys let's get back to the subject, our WR class.

7. conradj

conradj Founding Member

And what a class it will be!!

8. Tigerdog007

Tigerdog007 Founding Member

I here Ramah will be our starting QB this year...Even he could hit the WRs we have...lol