Wade suspended

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ezewiro has signed as of today

tirk likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i know, i was saying gafford was awesome years ago, now the NBA is finally catching on:

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/wizards/daniel-gafford-continues-look-steal-century-wizards

same thing with naz reid i was shocked he wasnt drafted. he has been very good.

for the record i am not as optimistic about watford, i would definitely prefer reid to watford. i think reid has the brightest future of any non ben simmons LSU player in or almost in the league, that includes cam thomas.

early in reid's freshman year he would bumble the ball around a bit, bounce it off his foot and shit. but by the end of the year he was a juggernaut of powerful post play and three point bombs. also an excellent passer. man i wish the pelicans had taken him instead of idiotic dumbell jaxson hayes

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I like Jaxson Hayes. Wouldn't want him as a starter, but he can give some good minutes off the bench. Would love to have Reid, but they really need to be looking for a sniper in the draft. There are some decent outside shooters on the roster, but no one they can hang their hat on in the clinch.