Wade suspended

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 8, 2019.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He said Williams kicked ass but the rest of the team was average. Men vs boys minus EW who is beastly.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

fair point. its takes a few days in europe before you arent falling asleep at 6 pm. also they are prancing around tourist sites.

you may say "these kids are 19 year old throughbreds, they can walk around a spanish castle and not get tired"

i hear you. last season wade said he studied the minute details of road performace and revanmed their plans to keep the players "off their feet" to keep em fresh on the road. no visits to the local amusements. film and recliners. how did it work? UNDEFEATED on the road in the SEC.

so i buy that keeping players mad fresh works.

wade is such a stickler for details, i love him. he said he studied the eating habits of english premier league athletes and modeled new training table plans on them. says it means more "good weight" or something. i dont know what that means, but i trust the general. he also thinks they will "wear down" less and avoid "soft tissue" issues or some shit. apparently everyone but one person on the team can lift (heavy weight number i forgot) and they are the strongest team he has had. i guess that matters alot more in basketball than one might imagine. surely the elites in the NBA these days that are not curry and durant are beastly muscle monsters.

lsu-i-like and mctiger like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I saw on some site a couple of weeks ago talked about Wade's obsessive attention to details and the "process." Said Wade could become the Nick Saban of basketball.

KyleK and Jmg like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i agree with that, and i wouldnt trade wade for anyone. i think his only real challenge is that LSU is a football school and always will be. i think as far as recruiting, Xs and Os, details, in game strategy, managing kids, i think he is excellent. i think he will raise LSU to the level of the blue bloods, if LSU can keep him.

shane0911 and Fishhead like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Florida is a football school and Billy Donovan won 2 nattys at the same time Urban Meyer was winning them in football.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I found this interesting af
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.courier-journal.com/amp/2036072001

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Fishhead likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lsu crushed the team in valencia 111-86

lsu-i-like and Bengal B like this.