Video of Saban recruiting 5 star 2022 DE Enai White via Zoom call

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Jan 27, 2021.

1. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Sorry to the op. This thread got steered off course before it ever started. Unbelievable.

COTiger, Brian and shane0911 like this.
  2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

And a job at the Mercedes dealership.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

It’s only on these two topics. Criticize Les or Defend O. Everything else is ok.

4. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Your ego is insane. This place was great before you and honestly part of the joy in 2019 was you weren't around and it was great without you.

You just devolve every topic into a Miles versus O debate. You derail threads all to suit yourself not to actually provide insightful commentary with updated and intellectual discourse.

You've made so many factual claims that I legitimately took the time to disprove that you can say you saw papers here and talked to insiders there and I don't believe you. You're a proven self-serving poster who doesn't mind playing fast and loose with the facts.

You're friends with Les. I promise you that surprises exactly no one here. Your friendship has clearly corrupted your judgement on his performance. I think Les was a mostly fantastic representative of LSU in the public though certainly there exists rumors about his social life on campus but none of that is proven so I choose to remember him as he comported himself which was honorably. But you cannot or will not speak of him with an unbiased perspective. That completely undermines everything you say about him. It's all sunshine and rainbows with Les. Conversely O is all that is wrong with the world. You have a seemingly personal vendetta on the guy.

Okay, whatever, you are entitled to your opinion and I actually prefer different views when they're credible based on logic and reason, but that's not you, no reasoned views, you just.. you spew your agenda like venom on almost every thread I see you in. It's toxic. Rat poison. It infects the thread and then seeps into the pores of the board as a whole and permeates. Your excessive hostility bleeds over.

I've watched it. For years now. This place wasn't fun. It was a chore despite so many fantastic people I appreciate and learn from I chose to spend my time elsewhere and it's been more enjoyable.

You say I had an intended goal?

What the literal fuck, man?

You don't know me at all. If I say something I mean it. Maybe that's hard for you to fathom, but that's just me. I don't target people. I don't play games. Man I'm old, ain't got time for that nonsense.

I read Kyle's thread on Decency and was thrilled and examined times I lost my cool with you, Kiki, whoever else and I thought I can do so much better. This is a reset moment. Hopefully i get a clean slate from those I've treated unpleasantly and I'm going fresh start with every single poster here. New day. Only respond to the points not the poster.

I saw this video on another board I frequent way more than I do here, brought it over to share because I found it a great learning point and highly fascinating.

Within short order you're doing what you've always done. Like you literally that day were in the Decency thread and were in this thread derailing it from what was casual conversation and turning it into the same tired debate ONLY YOU enjoy that you've forced upon this place for years now.

You're unpleasant. You're rude to people. You don't ever acknowledge when you're wrong. You think you're smarter than everyone else. I could go on, but what is the point.

I don't want to fight with anyone. This place should be a bar we all come to chill and talk sports and enjoy our time. To unwind. You instigate and hide behind oh you guys just can't handle differing views.

What?! That's actually the reason I come here! You just don't offer substance. You think this place will miss you? Seriously? If you get booted it's 100% your own doing. We all had a wake up call with Kyle calling everyone out and this was how you chose to act. That's on you. You can either man up and look yourself in the mirror and evaluate why you do the stuff you do and change it for the better or you can keep on playing the childish games you play.

Up to you, but whatever fate you face is of your own making.

If I'm out of line or have crossed a line or been inaccurate I actually hope everyone calls me out for it, points it out, because I am definitely willing to listen and evaluate my own behavior. I'm sure I could handle things better.

But dead board? Because we need you? You really do believe in your own grand importance don't you? C'mon man, it's a message board, we're all just cogs.

The last thing I want is this place to go away or to see any voices silenced, but I do believe in the motto "the quickest way to ruin a good employee is by making them deal with you tolerating a bad one." That applies to any community setting. A rotten apple can indeed ruin a bunch. Everyone of us should constantly earn the right to post here. There should be a high standard to which we're held. Then we are all striving to be better. Which should always be the goal.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I agree with this. Tap is a good dude, but any attempt to shame O has become a faded tattoo. Even on that point, I enjoy about a third of the rhetoric, but the same paper with the same crayon ad nauseam is exhausting.

Brian and Winston1 like this.
  6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

That may well be the case, but it seems to devolve to either of those topics more often than not. At least when I'm around it seems to. I certainly can't speak credibly on his behavior outside of my interactions. That point is true and can't be disregarded.

tzanghi likes this.
  7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Everything you’ve said is accurate. I’ve just learned to only interact with him when it’s off that topic, and once it goes down that path, I depart. But don’t take that as disagreement with anything that you have said in this thread.

shane0911 and Brian like this.
  8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I think you're being generous.

9. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Yeah, honestly even before you posted i recalled a couple times I actually enjoyed interacting with Tap it just felt really long ago. After your post though I thought about it some more and think you're right it's mostly those two topics that are problematic. It was just so problematic for me that like you ducked out when it went there, I just stop coming around when it keeps happening.

I know I have been hard at times in Kiki, but I gotta say the guy sticks to his guns for sure, but he's got a pretty good sense of humor and has in his own way tried to lighten up with it where it's less contentious and more willing to joke around about things while not conceding his point.

I just think when things are at a heightened state of tension or opposition it bleeds into other conversations. If people are regularly on edge it's just human nature for that to flare up at times. I think sometimes at great fault of my own I probably was curt or rude to Kiki or someone else as much because you're in that heighten mindset that if things are more chill you don't take it to that level.

Dogs are all about controlling their excitement level. If a dog is at 0 he's completely calm and relaxed, ears fully back, tall wagging. He'll never go from 0 to 10 which is attacking someone or something. However if he's at a 5 all the time because you don't keep him regimented and calm he can easily go from a 5 where his ears are up, his tail isn't wagging, he's moving in a territorial fashion to a 7 or 8 where he may bark and lunge and then very quickly from there to a 10 in a heartbeat where he's in full attack mode.

The key is to keep your mood even as dogs are highly empathic and their mood mirrors your own. So whenever aggressive dogs come up to mine when I'm out walking I breathe deeply and calmly and exert a relaxed mood to my dogs. They've never gone after anyone at most they've snapped at other dogs who kept crossing the lines as a warning. Keep them as close to a 0 as possible and you should not ever deal an attack at most a defense. Let the mood give at a 5 and you're guaranteed to have some blow ups, it's too easy to jump levels in a moment at that level.

tzanghi likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Les aint coming back.