Vick indicted on dog fighting probe

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Jul 17, 2007.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

70 home runs? Come on now.

Settle down young fella. If you don't think those dogs are bred for just that, you need to do a little research. I don't condone it and I wouldn't want to watch it, but it is what it is.
    And, bring a friend.

1 person likes this.
  2. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Anutha scene where the "man" trine to keep the brutha down. Ron Mexico don't fight no dawgs and sumbody oughta busta cap on any mofo that say he do.

3. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

I PROMISE YOU, I WON'T NEED A FRIEND.

It sounded like you were condoning it. I'm sorry if you weren't. I'm a dog lover and there is no way in hell I could sit there and watch that. I can't see how anyone could.

1 person likes this.
  4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Methods of killing losing dogs allegedly used by Vick & Friends:

Electrocution
    Hanging
    Drowning
    Slamming on ground

This is, oh, I dunno...maybe 37 times worth that the Pac Man's crimes.

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

if these allegations are true i'd like to see the jury sentence vick and friends to death by dog mauling.

1 person likes this.
  6. clair

clair Rockets

if he really did kill an animal in any of those ways, lock him away and throw away the key.

i remember when marcus got in trouble how the media portrayed Michael as this big, older brother, hero who would set marcus straight.

what a f***ing joke that is.

2 people like this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

who decides which cruelty is accepted and which isnt? I mean millions of animals suffer daily (inhumanely) for even our simplest, superficial needs. Not to mention the ones we consume. Make no mistake they suffer as well.

Certainly, we are emotionally attached to our pets which stands to reason we react differently; yet one man's pet is another man's dinner.

Because some idiot causes suffering to one animal and we empathize, it doesnt devalue or lessen the suffering of the others. We just choose to ignore it because we dont have the same attachment.

I have a hard time defining that line without being hypocritical I suppose.

Then again I grew up having to shoot my own dogs, cats, etc when they became too ill to care for which may have put things into a different perspective for me.

1 person likes this.
  8. clair

clair Rockets

you are not a rich man. you probably did not have the funds to throw at getting a dog put under by the vet.

michael vick is an extremely rich man doing these things just because he can... or thinks he can...

9. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

i remember reading somewhere that most serial killers started off by killing animals during their youth...

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this 19 page report is very specific with 4 different witnesses. vick helped wet the losing dog and then they would electrocute it as one of the ways to kill/dispose of it. edit: allegedly.

this cant be good for endorsements.

1 person likes this.