Vick indicted on dog fighting probe

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Jul 17, 2007.

1. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

That raises interesting questions that have been explored in countless anime films. I mean, aren't humans mechanical beings as well? Although, usually what happens is you give them rights and then they sprout tentacles and rape schoolgirls...

Never understood the Japanese fascination with tentacle-rape...

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i don't know if this has been mentioned, and i am too lazy to re-read the whole thread, but a person who is willing to torture animals with no remorse usually also has no problem abusing people.

imo, he is one sick mthr fkr that, if he gets off on these charges, will be charged with violence against a person (likely a woman) some day.

1 person likes this.
  3. martin

martin Banned Forever

thank the lord i am not dorky enough to ever have seen an anime film, but i do believe that a sufficiently intelligent robot is morally identical to a human. i do not believe there is any difference between an intelligent machine with silicon and steel parts and an intelligent machine made of bones and blood. but i guess that is a different topic altogether.

i am a disciple of crazed futurist ray kurzweil.

4. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

Kurzweil is good stuff

And despite your self-assurance, by virtue of the fact that you argue politics on the internet, you are indeed dorky enough to have watched anime.

5. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I think I now put dogs in the same category as guns and SUV's.
    They all get a bad rap these days but neither can harm you without human enfluence.:shock:

7. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

Ever see Cujo?

8. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

Man HBO Real Sports had an segment in tonights episode on dog fighting. I tell you these people really disgust me.

They had people telling stories of how dog fighters would drive around and steal dogs out of people's back yards. They then disable the stolen dogs and use them to teach the fighting dogs how to kill. If I caught someone trying to steal my dog I'd kill them, no doubt in my mind.

1 person likes this.
  9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Was that the show where they talked about burning dogs with cigarettes to "make 'em mean"?

10. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and you both, and I don't think I would need a weapon, I would be so mad, I would probably kill them with my bare hands.