Vick Accepts Plea Deal

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Aug 20, 2007.

1. DRC

DRC TigerNator

18-36 months is my guess. We'll see...

Vick can kiss is bank account goodbye. The Falcons will recover all thats due them on the signing bonus. Thats 22M and it he has zero ground to stand on. That money is as good as gone. I hope he invested his other monies wisely.

2. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

I wonder about that. I know the Falcons want it back but it will be interesting to see how hard the players union fights for him. This is a fairly unprecedented case. Though, I doubt much of the public will be sorry for Vick if he does lose it, considering he has been doing this for several years.

3. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. DRC

DRC TigerNator

This just makes you wanna puke.

Isnt it amazing that these thugs turn to god as soon as they get caught? How convenient and Im sure its real genuine. :dis:

Getting caught is the only thing this goon is sorry for. Sentencing is scheduled for the same day the dirty birds play the Saints on MNF. How ironic. :lol:

Even if Vick gets back to the NFL, and again thats a BIG if, he is going to miss a minimum of 3 seasons.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i hope the prison has lots of big angry guard dogs.

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Whether truthful or not, I thought it was a good speech. I was happy to see him speak and not some bs, prewritten lawyer talk.

7. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I haven't seen the tape of his speech yet. I only got that quote from an article on Sportsline.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I was just saying that in general, not in response to you. :thumb:

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Seriously? Have you seen his lawyers? This was very much prewritten lawyer talk. They seem well aware that folks are abundantly forgiving if you find the Lord.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Obviosuly he was well advised on what to say. He didnt just "speak from the heart." Thats why he is paying them a **** load of money.

But he presented the speech very well, in comparison to the seminar speaker that is looking a note card the whole time making you question if you really could drive into that bridge embankment.

Of course it was lawyer BS, but he didnt make it sound like it. Thats what I meant.