~Very Important Weekend for LSU Recruiting~

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Lprimo, Dec 1, 2006.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

We want him bad, but it was a long shot from the get go. And we got Drake, who is going to be a hell of a DT.

2. bayou_bandit74

bayou_bandit74 Founding Member

Its great we got Nevis but Id still be going out of my way to get Barksdale. It appears LSU really closed the gap with his visit. Id really have gone after Barksdale, not only because of his obvious skills but to really show LSU can get the big out of state names. Especially up north.

3. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

even if we dont get barksdale which I dont think we will, we will still land will blackwell it looks like...who is projected as a dt.

4. bayou_bandit74

bayou_bandit74 Founding Member

I just read on Rivals that Toliver has now pushed back his announcement to which school he will commit to. Anyone know the story on what happened. I can only assume that he is really torn up here and wants all the time to think about his decision. That was a great weekend of talent but with Barksdale now appearing to lean to OSU. Davis now has FSU as the lead for his commitment. Hopefully that weekend will be a fruitful one and this is just recruiting jargain from big time recruits. I thought Toliver and Davis were pretty much locks.

5. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

Dont sweat it...They will all commit in the Army All-American Game...Barksdale,Toliver,McKnight....we will be very happy with the out come...get ready Tiger Fans...

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I like the optimism and hope you're right! :thumb:

7. philter

philter Founding Member

Tolliver is not announcing at the AAA game, he now claims after his visit with Florida coaches.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Thought you all would like to know, Terrance Callais, DB, Patterson, committed to Southern Miss today. Told me it came down to USM and LSU, but LSU never formally offered him. Related to the Hilliards and Mike Callais (pretty good LB from the Curley days), he would have been nice to see in P&G, but says he didn't see how he'd get on the field with all the depth at safety.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

It does get to that point when a team is able to consistently land all them "Top shelf" players but what a great problem to have. :thumb:

10. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

He'll see the void left by Bowe and Davis,,,He'll want to stay close to home, just like McNight. Earlier today, he was on ColdPizza...saying the advantages of staying home were...Playing close to home, so his family could drive down to see him... and how the hurricane has made him a better player, and person. I really feel that he's a Tiger...