Very desperate or VERY Smart?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Right?
    I mean there are about 10 people on here that need to pull the vibrating dildos out of their asses and start thinking about what would be the best way to earn their man card back.

kcal, tirk, lsu-i-like and 2 others like this.
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Careful what you accuse people of here . . . this is not a faggie board. ;)

3. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

One definitive fact that I can see going for this is that Baylor has apparently said that they will work on the extension over the “next couple of weeks” or so. But, I’m really feeling like the Aranda ship has sailed. I’ve also heard (we’ve all heard shit by now), that Aranda was never seriously considered. But who the hell knows at this point?

4. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Woodward

5. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

Let's hope so.

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

So lets look at it this way, today is the first day that we could have even expected an announcement. So to echo what @Herb and @Hou-duco said lets take a breath and a step back. The only thing that has really happened is first we all got high on the swing for the fences drug and Riley bailed and buzzkilled our high. But really, that just means he was not the right man for the job anyway. Some of the other coaches on the original list have gotten pay raises to stay but you knew that was inevitable. But remember, the list we were working off of was ours and the press; not Scott's.

There are lots of good coaches out there that would swim up or down the Mississippi to LSU just to interview. The stuff people posted about Baton Rouge crime and traffic isn't going to scare someone off. You can buy a lot of security and convenience with 1MM/month. That's not what will scare people away from this job - Nick, Kirby, Kiffin, the Pirate, and Jimbo might. But we don't want a stoneless limpsnake coach with no chest for the job. This is not a position for sissies.

Our new coach doesn't have to be someone with a trophy in his pocket. Remember Aranda, Riley, Fickell, and Smart are all in their first full time head coaching positions - and two of them are likely going to the playoffs. There are multiple coaches out there that can do the job here. And one of them will be the right man for the job.

Relax, things will be better next year. We are going to be OK.

Pjoe, Herb, lsu-i-like and 4 others like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Could very well come from the NFL, never really considered that

lsu-i-like, Swerved and kluke like this.
  8. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

A lot easier to look like the smartest kid in class hiring coaches for side sports — men’s baseball women’s bb.
    At a football school is where you gotta put your nads on the wall .

9. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

As of now
    Aranda
    Laneykins
    Campbell
    After that Woodman is in deep shit stew .

Perple likes this.
  10. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Kiffy posted this about an hour later. A new GMC with Texas plates. No comments, same post almost exactly.

[​IMG]

He might be talking about recruiting RB TrevonteCitizen who decommitted from LSU today, or CB ELI Ricks who hit the portal.

Who knows, he is a RoboTroller. Here's the reaction he's looking for:

"ZOMG!!!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021