Uvalde Tragedies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by BornOnTheBayou, May 25, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

When I was in college and a semi hippie thinking I was a libtard DEMOCRAT I had a life changing experience attending a Sierra Club meeting in 1973. My politics started to change. A few years later talking politics with my soon to be father in law he told me remember this; whatever a DEMOCRAT accuses you of is what they are doing or want to do. Took a while for me to see it but eventially did. He was a wise man.

Try this shit on a 6 year old you clown.

Last edited: May 30, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Obviously not.

3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

my intention and thinking is it means what you want it to mean. Not one size fits all.
    But, I am sure @Kikicaca thinks it’s logical to expect teachers to take on a shooter with an AK if police are too scared to.

BornOnTheBayou and Winston1 like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are such a pussy and such a fool. So you presume to know what a trained teacher can and cannot do. You assume they would apparently, like you, be a coward and give in to evil. Bet those teachers killed in Uvalde wished they hand a gun to at least have a chance. An old man in a church in Texas took out evil with one shot recently. A woman at a party last Wednesday took out a fucker with a semi automatic rifle with her pistol saving countless lives. You would prefer people just die instead of at least trying to fight back. Hey fool nobody is forcing you to be armed so stay unarmed and if threatened by evil maybe sing Kum Ba Yah or use harsh language. Graze with the sheep if you like I will fight like a man.

Don't ever want you as a friend in a bar fight or in my foxhole.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Picturing your 75 yo self in a bar fight or trying to get out of a foxhole. Brings giggles.

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My cane would help me do both.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Hallway footage of the Uvalde shooting. I am a big proponent of LE, but these dudes are indirectly responsible for some of the lives lost due to their inaction. At best, they should lose their badges. At worst, they should go to jail.

BornOnTheBayou and shane0911 like this.
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I can’t watch this horseshit. I haven’t done any of the high speed Shane and his spook buddies have done, but I can say with certainty that I wouldn’t let any administrator call shots from outside and be too scared to lob a flash bang inside and go to work. All of those cocksuckers trained to do just that, and put the punisher skulls on their jeeps and rocked their thin blue line fannypacks. All the while knowing they were too cowardly to save kids.