Uvalde Tragedies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by BornOnTheBayou, May 25, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

hairdresser for sure. women in general are bad at guns.

would prefer an actual professional be hired to work at the school.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You would rather pull the ears of a pissed off grizzled bear than fuck with a hairdresser I know in Breaux Bridge. I would have both a professional well paid security gaurd AND armed teachers. I would require that at least 20% of the teachers hired be trained gun owners. Both should go through armed intruder protocols. Single point entry in every school. We do it for politicians certaintly children deserve the same and more to be honest.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my elementary school teachers were fat cat ladies that were basically incompetent, but could grade papers about things we read in a textbook which is very easy. they dont need to be armed.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont kmow if you are but you would make a great DEMOCRAT politician. Why do I say that? Thanks for asking. I say that because YOU think YOU should decide who can or cannot do something. YOU make that decision based on what YOU think. YOU think a fat cat lady can't be taught to protect her classroom or herself. Fat cat ladies are not as qualified or as smart as YOU. YOU need ME to decide for you. You need ME to take care of you. You are to stupid so you need ME.

Well I don't think WE need YOU to decide what WE are capable of accomplishing in life. YOU know nothing about what WE are capable of. YOU are not smarter or know the capabilities of a fat cat lady or anyone else.

YOU should get out of that I know better than YOU way of thinking and get as far away from DEMOCRATS as YOU can.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am advocating for schools allowing their teachers do be armed or not be armed. you are the one deciding they must be armed. you are the one telling people how to run things. i say let them be armed, or not. i say let teachers decide. they were not hired to shoot. but yunno who is hired to shoot? security guys. hire those guys instead.

if you force schools to have, as you propose, 20% teachers armed, and you have a small school with 10 teachers, you must force 2 of them to become shooters. what if they dont want to? what if they are amazing and inspiring teachers that parents and student love? fire them because they cant shoot? but shooting isnt their job, they are teachers. will you also be hiring shooters over teachers to teach, to fill the quotas?
    correct. i could teach and shoot. i am smart and educated and also i own many guns and train with them at the range. fat cat ladies are not as awesome as i am. lets not hold them to that standard. lets allow them to teach world geography and go home. no guns needed.

why do you want to force your will on everyone? you remind me of beto and pocahantas

fanatic likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hiring teachers that fit the job description buddy is not FORCING them to take the job. An employer who wants to hire an oilfield worker that is required to climb the derrick is not FORCING that guy to do anything either. However if that guy wants the job he must agree to climb the damm derrick or apply for another job. If you want that job you need to qualify. If a school system says we need 5 teachers who are qualified to use firearms or willing to be trained to be qualified is not FORCING. No I don't think anyone should be forced to be proficient with guns but if you WANT this particular job you will need to be proficient.

I just don't get your point JMG.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what about existing schools with no shooters among the teachers? fire the non-shooters?

and the job description should be about teaching skill not shooting talent. given two applicants one is a better teacher but refuses to shoot, and the other is a marksman, pick the teacher. thats the job.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK than get the money and hire 2 or 3 onsite trained armed guards. Then the next teacher hired because a teacher retires or quits needs to be proficient or be willing to be trained. Use football coaches and priciples too. The damm children need to be protected and gun laws will stop jack shit and you know that. Proibition didn't stop drinking and stupid gun laws that ONLY AFFECT HONEST LAW ABIDING CITIZEN won't work either. Kids safety trump politicians, Hollywood stars, sports stars, bank and every damm thing else.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

sounds good.

nah just hire the best teacher, not the ones willing to shoot. should never have a situation where a good teacher is not hired for lack of shooting skill.

teachers teach. security shoots.

Winston1 and fanatic like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

BULLSHIT! Good teachers should be good caring citizens who want to love and PROTECT their students. They are out there find em hire em.