USC Investigation and Sanctions

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by watson1880, May 13, 2010.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

christ. arrogant and an idiot.

they really had no chance on their appeals anyway, imo, but that just sealed it. you know the infractions committee read that and to a man said "f*ck you!" hell, some are probably now wishing they had hit harder.

the really sad thing.... so many arrogant condoms are gonna be agreeing with him.:rolleye33:

their a.d. needs to be out on his ass.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Translation: "I lack institutional and personal control and I am going to be fired."

3. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

1 person likes this.
  4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

The fact that USC hasn't fired him yet, and them rehiring Kiffin, who was part of the scandal, might have been part of the reason that the NCAA came down so hard on them. I mean being spanked for lack of institutional control gets magnified when the administration is not only not holding the current person accountable, but then goes and rehires one of the people that was behind the infractions. Especially with Kiffins track record at UT. The lack of institutional control stems all the way from the upper administration all the way to the coaching staff. That's some serious lack of control there. Not only is Petey arrogant, Garrett arrogant, but the entire administration is for not only continuing to try to think they could hide the truth, but then slapping the NCAA in the face by bringing back Kiffin. Saying, not only will you not catch us, but hey we'll even bring back someone that you are already looking into for another school and hide them from you too.

5. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

Speaking of Kiffin. I loved that article that used a Kiffin interview as a basis to think that USC was going to get off. Stating how "smart" a guy he was. :rofl: :rofl:

This all couldn't have fallen into the lap of a better guy.

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

You bet hiring Kiffen played into it and the report even mentions the arrogance of USC for not closing practices after all this mess started given this was one of the excuses USC gave for not knowing agents etc... were targeting their players.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes it does and I'm sure USuCk is printing the T-shirts now!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

You want to see arrogance, here is a quote from Kitten...
    No incentive not to cheat in college football - CFB News - FOX Sports on MSN

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

here is more fun....

google images for "lame kitten" and this is one of the images. :rofl:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.