UFOs

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Frogleg, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Different strokes for different folks.

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

That's just to throw us off. To make sure no one believes the abductee they stick a probe in their ass a few times.

"And that's when they shoved a probe in your ass you say? Gotcha, we understand."

el005639 and Bengal B like this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Word is they come to Earth as tourist mostly from Zeta Reticuli, usually in sporty 2 seaters. Supposedly Earth is considered one of the most beautiful plants in the galaxy. The tourist, though, come from the more affluent, enlightened, and gentle segments of their population. God help us when their 'motorcycle gangs', 'Zeti Supremacist', juvenile delinquents, and troublemakers of all types start showing up.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bug mashed on the camera eventually blows off

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

argument from incredulity is not valid.

we dont know how rare life is. it could be just us. life could be common like mosquitos or rare like people in the universe named trump that are president. is there too much universe for there not to be another trump that is also president of another place called USA? we have no idea how rare life is.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And yet you can't disprove it

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct. not being able to disprove something is not a very strong argument. i cannot prove that red is not god.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

i cant prove that muhammed didnt ask muslims to blow up the wtc. they claim he did. i cant prove them wrong. i cant prove that will wade isnt a wizard that keeps invisible firecrackers in a footlocker on mars. i dunno why he would, but i cant prove he doesnt. even if he says he doesnt, he could be lying, i cant prove it. i dont even have a way to get to mars.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I like your use of the term "alternate jesii." Would make a good comic book story. Like if alternate jesii ninjas ganged up on a Jedi.

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

So what is mutilating and killing cows? Ranchers find cows that are surgically cut, parts missing, no blood, no tracks. Even the FBI is stumped. I think it fits the theory of the tourist aliens. They notice how Earth's top of food chain stoned apes love eating these cows, so some alien tourist have that on their bucket list. I can't blame them. If i were touring some backwater world and the natives loved to eat a certain creature i would try it too. Totally understandable.

Sometimes direct evidence is not necessary.

https://www.opb.org/news/article/eastern-oregon-western-cattle-deaths-mystery-theories/