U.S. Open

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerBait3, Jun 11, 2008.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

spot on.....see my thread about his season being over.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

season over or not, he was playing it up at times like jordan's flu.

adds to the legacy. cant blame him. stress fractures smesch factures.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And you read this thread because...?

Clearly you are not a golfer. A golfer plays against him/herself. When he/she screws up, he/she gets angry at him/herself. The immediate reaction is to throw yourself an F-Bomb. Tiger's face is on the damn TV screen 70 times a round and people lip read that particular word quite easily, but his "manners" are not unusual.

During the College World Series for softball, Donna Bourgeois quite clearly mouthed M*****F***** following an errant throw that resulted in a run. Competitive juices, man. If you'd ever played competitive sports you would know that.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I used to work The International for CBS as a scorer/spotter. We worked inside the ropes and would give the producer the yardage and club selection if we could get it.

Tiger is just the latest in a long line of dirty mouth golfers. :lol: The boom mikes they use today can pick up a gnat farting 100 yards away and as SabanFan wrote since the cameras and mikes are on Tiger constantly he gets the bulk of the media criticism.

Curtis, Freddie, & Ken Green are three that come to mind that would unleash a tirade of 4 letter words after a bad shot. Most of the time they weren't on camera so it wasn't a big deal.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

you are confused, as usual:) i understand competitive juices. my post was more a comment on how pansified golf is (they dont like F bombs i hear) and how tiger gets preferential treatment (no big surprise)