TwentyTen NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 22, 2010.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Heeeeerrreeee we geaux with one of the most exciting nights of racing EVER. The lady in black is hungry. She has claimed more than just a few. 7 cars torn up geauxing to back ups. They used to say up until today, you gotta race the race track. Tomorrow night will prove different. With double file re-starts, the track just came second to the guy on the inside. This race is geauxing to be caution heavy I believe. Things may change once the sun geauxs away but the track temps will still be up. It is gonna be hotter then a two dollar whore on nickle night. At the moment, Denny Hamlin is on fire. The kid is bank...

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

you got dat right. too bad you didnt pick him. even worse that i didnt. :grin:

3. CajunlostinCali

Jeff Gordon, like, what's up with that? I am beginning to wonder if the dude is ever gonna win again. He is still a solid pick but dayum, must it always be something? Almendinger after 10 laps was an accident waiting to happen and a solid waste of pick but I would have gladly give up two picks to see Jimmy get t-boned up in the wall. There just may be hope for the rest of this season yet. You gotta admit, Darlington was a killer race.

No shrub hate lately. Wonder why?

4. OkieTigerTK

yep, i keep picking gordon and he just keeps missing it by just this much. (said in my best maxwell smart voice.) beginning to think the poor guy is snakebit.

my first thought on jj/allmendinger was "what happened, i didnt pick either one of those two". on an amazingly rare night, none of my drivers crashed. i was hoping there towards the end that burton would win, but no such luck.

oh there has been shrub hate. its just been subtle.

5. OkieTigerTK

well. my bench did good.

its been that kind of sucky day.:dis:

6. CajunlostinCali

Tonight is the All star race. I got Jeff Burton geauxing all the way from the qualifier to the cash bin. I also have JPM in the wall!

Bryan Vickers out for the rest of the season for blood clots. That is some pretty hard core stuff right there. Casey Mears will drive his ride for an undetermined rest of the season. Hope Vickers gets better. He is a pretty cool dude.

7. CajunlostinCali

Play ball!

I am not getting the Kahne love here? Bench that fugger now if you hadn't already. :hihi: Dude has been my death pick all year. Well, I guess ALL my picks have been the same. I got the best bench in the entire league though. :thumb:

On deck, anybody but Jimmy. Got a little shrub hate geauxing as well.

8. OkieTigerTK

he may be my death pick today. we shall see. in fact, ss and i were just talking bout that. there have been days my bench could rival yours!

and i can get behind a little shrub hate. s i k!!

i can also get behind a bit of hate for the faggy napa commercial. that thing makes me want to shoot the tv.

edit: i'll call it now. i suck this week!

edit again: yep, 40 to go and my bench is doing great!

9. OkieTigerTK

wow. for johnson to hit the wall and smash up the whole front end of his car like he did, then to be back on the track....

chad knauss is worth his weight in gold!

10. CajunlostinCali

I am beginning to wonder if this slide of fate from the 48 camp is not somewhat set up to be. The majority of his mishaps have been all by his lonesome. Could be the spoiler but for the most part, dude is geauxing around all by himself. Glad to see it but I can't just help but wonder if this is not by scrip. He is now 7th in points and has a real potential to geaux off in the chase. He is far from done, just sayin, the sport is on it's backside and about the last thing NASCAR needs is another run away season by the 48. I say the black chopper is out!

Kind of uncharacteristic for Burton to launch on the shrub which, I liked but seriously, this is two weeks in a row someone gets their panties in a wad over something that just was not the case. Guess shrub cannot complain cause he was wronger~n~ two boys phuckin when he snapped the week prior. Not that that comes as a shock. Letting the drivers police the race has been somewhat comical in terms of reality. What is really missing is a good ol slug fest with a couple of teams emptying the bench.

Guess Kahne was not such a dud after all. Maybe he is part of the conspiracy to give me as sh!tty a season as I have ever had.

Congrats to COTiger for putting DOTB in the wall. His time was deaux...