trump, the rapist

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

rex deleted an obvious parody post from twitter he claimed was real. explains a lot that he cant tell fake from real on twitter

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It’s not the first time he’s been duped. There was this whole Russian hoax thing he’s still falling for

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the cops have taken am illegal gun from e jean carroll

Under New York state law, a person can be found guilty of criminal possession if they possess a firearm, such as a pistol, that has not been registered. The felony carries a maximum sentence of four years.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

trump, whom a jury found to be a rapist, as confirmed by the presiding judge and as understood by most of America, on Monday will become the first president in American history to go on criminal trial. The facts of the case are incontrovertible (OF COURSE he paid the hush money to affect the election) and his guilt will be easy to prove. The only real question is whether the trump team will be able to get a MAGAt onto the jury to nullify justice in the case.

In other news, it looks like he used a veritable loan shark to post a "bond" in the separate New York fraudulent records civil trial. I put "bond" in quotation marks because it's looking like his bonder is not qualified to post it nor financially capable of paying it. The judge will conduct a hearing on the matter on April 22, and if the bond doesn't hold on Letitia James will have legal authority to immediately seize his bank accounts and other assets.

In other news, in still ANOTHER SEPARATE criminal case, the US Supreme Court will shortly hear arguments in his utterly ridiculous claim that American presidents are immune from criminal prosecution, in his effort to avoid a trial. It was a supreme act of corruption for this hack Supreme Court to even take up the case because it's blatantly obvious that our Constitution was never intended to institute a king/dictator above the law.

And I haven't even touched on interesting developments in TWO OTHER SEPARATE criminal cases.

What a role model for our children.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is incorrect. the jury said no to this charge. please try to be familiar with the cases you are trying to analyze.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are implying here that a lack of trumps semen on the dress would exonerate him.

there was no trump semen on the dress. according to you, trump is exonerated.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I don’t semen. I only see people. Ok, I am done being stupid for the night.
    BTW, the only semen on a dress is from Billy Boy. Oh what? Rex forgot about that. Cum only lasts so long. 20 years tops.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2024
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Lest there be a misunderstanding, let's review what the trial tomorrow is really about. Make no mistake, trump, who a NY jury decided raped E Jean Carroll, would have been perfectly within his rights to pay off Stormy Daniels to conceal his affair from his wife. But that's not what this case is about. trump, who a NY jury decided raped E Jean Carroll, as confirmed by the presiding judge and agreed upon my most Americans, is on trial for illegally conspiring to corrupt an election, for defrauding the American people, and then lying with his business records to cover it all up.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Bragg still hasn't said what the charge is

Because there is none

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The charge is “orange man bad”

shane0911 likes this.