trump, the rapist

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Team Trump wanted the missing pages of the DNA analysis report, the appendix, and then give his DNA. Your analogy is absurd.
    I don't blame Trump for trying to avoid giving his DNA to the kangaroo NY third world courts.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that's not true, the lack of trump DNA on the dress wouldn't have made a difference. she still would have accused him and nothing would have changed.

basically everything you have said about this has been wrong. you even went so far as to claim there was sperm on the dress and then claim it didn't matter if there was sperm or not. of course that would matter! dumb fuck. you also cant seem to even understand the "NO" on the jury findings.

she is crazy and accuses lots of men of this stuff. she doesn't even know what year it was. she is a pawn of a political operation.

so trump is now in a position where the jury said no to the rape charge, but when trump simply repeats the jury finding he is punished.

but she is the accuser, she has the burden of proof, of which she has none. he has not even been given a chance to prove he was not there, as she refuses to even identify which year it was.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2024
    shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Incorrect the jury said no to that charge.

[​IMG]

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Fuckin brainrot

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yesterday Nikki Haley, by stating that she trusts the jury, pretty much agreed that trump is a rapist.

The republican narrative is definitely changing. A few weeks ago Nikki was stating that we should move past donald trump because he's too divisive... now she's openly stating he's in obvious cognitive decline and is applauding a jury that smacked him down HARD for sexual assault.

I think Nikki does better in the South Carolina primary than up-to-now polls have indicated. And when that happens, when voters see a trend, when they see an opening, trump is going to be in some serious candidate trouble.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

Bless your heart, you’re trying

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Incorrect the jury said no to that charge.

[​IMG]

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

here Rex I pointed out the relevant part you missed

dRWBW4N.png

kcal, Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its a parody dummy. for a guy who uses twitter as much as you do you are surprisingly unsophisticated on how it works

edit: Rex deleted the post to which I am referring. it was on obvious fake he got fooled

it was this post

https://twitter.com/FaithRubPol/status/1754162194160238898

fuckin idiot

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

Don’t forget Reditt