trump, the rapist

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is not what she claims

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i posted it already in this thread, she claimed he fucked her with his cock

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/26/politics/e-jean-carroll-trump-lawsuit-testimony/index.html

"Carroll recounted how Trump allegedly shoved her against the wall despite her struggles and eventually inserted his fingers and then his penis inside her"

thats clearly rape, but i guess the jury didnt believe it.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I had not seen that testimony. If true then by the NY penal code definition I guess he didn't legally rape her. That said, by any common definition of the term "rape" her experience with Trump is rape. That she couldn't prove to a jury that he put his penis in her is immaterial if he was trying to do it. You are ignoring the fact that he violated that woman. He raped her.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct., i do research before i make assertions. i looked up what her claims are, and i use direct quotes and links. you "had not seen the testimony" because you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

jury said no to the rape charge. says right here. please try to pay attention

[​IMG]

its incredibly material. what the jury found is not some triviality, its the whole point of a trial.

you dont seem to have any idea about anything. you made the claim:

but you just made that up! why dont you try to learn something before you contradict me? i am right because i look shit up before i post it.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if your wife goes around taking cocks in her pussy and telling you she isnt fucking around, is that truthful?

we are to the point now where you cant even concede that taking a cock in a pussy is not getting fucked? where did you get the specifics on how far he shoved his cock in such that you dont call it fucking?

you just made it up huh, like always?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Which would have zero to do with Ms. Carroll's encounter with your rapist hero, you hopeless racist rapist sympathizer.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if jean carrol claimed trump put his penis in her, why did the jury find no for rape?

i win every argument because you do zero research and believe whatever is on liberal twitter, so you resort to name calling. this is probably becuse most of your life you dealt with stupid peolpe who when they were winning arguments, you insulted them, and that made them angry, which distracted them, doesnt work on me. i just go directly back to the topic:

if jean carrol claimed trump put his penis in her, why did the jury find no for rape?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2023
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You've been answered the same question many times now, you relentless liar. The jury didn't vote no rape, they voted that Carroll hadn't proven it under the NY definition.
    Of course you don't, and you know it. You're even dishonest with yourself. This is just one example of MANY things you've argued that you know you're wrong about.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if jean carrol claimed trump put his penis in her, why did the jury find trump not liable for rape?

surely putting a penis inside a person counts as rape eh? this was what she alleged. why do you think the jury refused her claim?

maybe the think she lacked credibility in that she didnt even know what year this happened.

i have never heard of an accusation whereby the accuser doesnt know what year it was.

if jean carrol claimed trump put his penis in her, why did the jury find no?