trump, the rapist

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

you can split hairs all you want but Trump was found guilty and will pay her 5 million. I've given you the judges words about NY law and how it applies to this case and his express opinion that she was indeed raped by the common definition of the word. pretending otherwise is just another lie you are telling yourself.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the jury verdict is not splitting hairs. its the most important possible piece of information.

trump was not found guilty, i dont think you understand how any of this works. it was a civil trial and is therefore framed in terms of liability not guilt. and there is no "proof" required, just a preponderance of evidence. the jury found there was no preponderance of evidnece for trump raping ms carroll.

see there, where it says "no"?

[​IMG]

see the check? its on where it says "NO"

jury said no. i dont see how i could be any more clear.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

you've been very careful not to post the next question on that verdict. It says, "Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll? The answer is yes. In New York it can only be called rape if a penis was used. Since it was Trumps fingers and not his penis it is called sexual abuse instead. When a man forces himself on a woman, I call that rape. Are you okay with men who force themselves on women?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ms carrol claims they fucked, meaning he shoved his cock into her. but that isnt true, he just fingerblasted that filthy cunt?

totally unclear where the semen rex described came from if he fingerblasted her. i am not a biologist but my understanding is that jizz spurts out the cock

was there a second jizzer on the grassy knoll

Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
    shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He did more than just "force himself on a woman".... he forced himself INTO a woman with his finger... that's RAPE by the Federal definition of the crime, and that's RAPE by a common understanding of the word. The presiding judge and the jury both understand that trump raped Ms. Carroll and made him liable for it... even when they had to vote by New York law that she did not PROVE rape under their legal technicality. jmg understands this as well, but his nature of dishonesty prevents him from stating it.

So here we're left with jmg defending a rapist, defending a man who stole national security secrets and refused to return them, defending a man who conspired with his employees to hide his crimes, defending a man who sat watching in the White House doing nothing while his supporters assaulted our Capitol and its guardians, defending a man who conspired to overthrow an election he knew he lost, and on and on and on...

And WHY? Why would he defend all that? I've stated the reason many times over, and I stand by it.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No she didn't, you relentless liar.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bro you have to slow down with the shameful errors. you dont seem to know anything about anything. you claim there was jizz, there wasnt. then you claim there wasnt even a cock insertion claim, but there was:

"Carroll recounted how Trump allegedly shoved her against the wall despite her struggles and eventually inserted his fingers and then his penis inside her"

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/26/politics/e-jean-carroll-trump-lawsuit-testimony/index.html

i feel like you are trying to win some sort of record for poor research and the number of time i have to correct a nigga

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah they said no to that charge. see where the check is? its by the NO. [​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

she didnt what? claim he shoved his penis in her? nope i proved you wrong again

i think you should give up maybe, or re-analyze whether liberal twitter is a reliable source. becsue you appear to get everything wrong. i mean everything. you even contradict yourself and are wrong both times! like you claim trump jizzed on a dress, then you claim she only alleges fingerfucking, but you are wrong on both counts.

do you not feel shame about always being wrong?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

let me ask you a question. are you characterizing the actual text of the jury trial verdict as
    "splitting hairs?" the verdict, an actual scan of the real actual verdict? not twitter, not a report, the actual jury form? splitting hairs?