trump, the rapist

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 23, 2023.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I’m still failing to understand how she was raped if she wasn’t raped. This is like peak TDS and these idiots are going to cause some kind of caselaw that will hurt us in the future, if they keep going down this route.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Clean up the pedophilia in your vile party before you try to falsly accuse anyone else or a sex crime.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they will say biden laptop russian disinfo, i will show them the people who made that claim admitting they had no evidence, its still russian disnfo. all the media reverses its claim about russian disinfo, but they still claim it is. if you ask for evidence they refuse and call you an angry racist to deflect. even hunter biden doesnt deny its his laptop. nope, russian disinfo.

rex will make up that there is a trump semen dress, i will show the lab reports that its a lie, he still says its true. i will post the actual jury form saying "NO" to rape and its still rape and the jury says so. even tho i have direct evidence they said the exact opposite.

they say trump said white supremacists are wonderful people. i show the actual video specifically making a point to say thats not who he meant, they repeat it anyway.

they say there was collusion with the russians to get elected. mueller looks for years with an army of investigators, cant find it, but they wpnt stop saying it.

they dont care about truth. they hate trump and thats all they know. and if you dont, you are racist and angry.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

She was raped. I posted the definition and common understanding of rape. The presiding judge undderstands all this, the jury understood this. It's not important that you can't understand it. I'm certain there are many other simple things you can't understand.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So entertaining that a person who contends that black people are genetically more prone to violence gets so perturbed when his racism is called.

Unless you're filthy rich and greedy there is ZERO reason to support an obviously disgusting and corrupt sociopath except that white supremacy is your pervading worldview.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's a lie of course, because you're a relentless liar. I invite anybody to read this thread again and show where "he still says its true."
    That's also a lie, of course, because you're a relentless liar. The jury didn't say there was no rape. The jury said it wasn't proven in court, a big difference.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

Theres 23 pages in this thread. Will you link the post you’re referencing? Thanks in advance

8. BAY0U BENGAL

Well, yeah, but that’s what the trial is for. What you’re saying is that you refuse to accept the results of a vote of the people

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

jury said "no" to rape.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so your claim now is that you made up a terrible lie to incriminate trump and that there never was any semen evidence whatsoever? why did you do that? what was your source?

you were spreading a lie?