trump, the rapist

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Another lying skank whore in Rex's world. The DEMOCRAT PARTY, the party of Pedophilia.
    biden-pinche-grope-girl-.jpg

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

trump, the rapist

The presiding judge in the case has confirmed that, indeed, the jury found that trump raped Ms. Carroll:

"The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was 'raped' within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump 'raped' her as many people commonly understand the word 'rape'. Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that." - US District Judge Lewis Kaplan

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

well that sums it up….

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Rex has raped my eyes.

so we’re just making up things now? Got it. Hard to take it serious at this point.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

Considering that the judge did not elaborate on this new meaning of rape, it’s hard to understand just exactly what he is referring to as rape

6. BAY0U BENGAL

I’m sorry, I’m having a hard time dropping this. Not because of trump, but because of what this can come to mean for anyone. Calling someone a rapist is kind of a big deal. That’s why we have definitions set out. That’s why changing word meanings and definitions is dangerous. Rex, someone could say you raped them, but “not in the traditional sense” and that still labels you a rapist. How are you ok with this? You can tell me with a straight face that this doesn’t concern you in the slightest, moving forward? Or am I missing something? Leftists are going to make things really hard for everyone at the expense of trying to trash Trump, and society will suffer for it.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Already answered. Posted the definition of rape. Uninvited vaginal penetration by any body part or object. That IS the traditional understanding of rape, not New York's legal technicality. Carroll was raped, and just as Judge Kaplan said, that's what the jury decided what happened in order to find that he sexually battered her.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

And then he did what?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats is not correct, they didnt find that, they said no on the rape charge. i can post the document signed by the jurors again if you like

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

says it right here. no.

this is the actual jurors document.

why do you keep lying? you dont think i am willing to go after source material? this whole thread was started with a terrible lie from you about a semen stain that never existed. liar. then you refused to say your source because you made it up, liar.

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.