trump, the rapist

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"trump started kissing me open mouthed... he began kissing me again very aggressively and placed his hand on my breast". - Summer Servos, a contestant on The Apprentice.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see you are talking about another story now, having been called out for lying about this one. if that one goes to trail and they dont find rape there either, perhaps you will say they did and make up yet another one

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're lying. It's not "opposite" their findings. Their only finding is that Carroll didn't prove the rape, not that the rape didn't occur.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trying desperately to get us to discuss a totally different case because you lied so clearly and provably about this one.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere. It was an assault". - Janet Leeds, who shared a New York-bound flight with trump.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no, thats not what they found, they dont care about proof, just the preponderance of evidence. they found there wasnt even a preponderance of evidence for rape. meaning they dont think its more likely than not.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nope. Didn't lie about "this one". The stories of NINETEEN OTHER WOMEN don't distract from the Carroll case but support that he's a piece of shit.

And, apparently, you support his p.o.s. nature.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's not what it means, but it's apparent you support whatever he did.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you did. they didnt find a preponderance of evidence for rape.

watch, i can put you in a position to lie again;

true or false, the jury found a preponderance of evidence the trump raped the lady?

true or false. keep in mind the jury put a check mak on "no" for this exact question.

true or false?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats is legally and exactly what it means.

https://www.vtd.uscourts.gov/sites/vtd/files/BURDEN OF PROOF - PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE.pdf

civil case, the [Plaintiff/Defendant] has the burden of proving each essential element of his/her [claim/counterclaim] by a “preponderance of the evidence.” The party who has the burden must present the more convincing evidence. To prove an element by a preponderance of the evidence simply means to prove that something is more likely than not.