trump, the rapist

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

now you are trying to change your claim after being proven wrong about the rape claim. the rape claim was denied by the court but you keep saying it anyways. because you lie. then when caught lying you try to deflect.

in this thread you have told at least two huge lies. one about a semen stain that was totally made up, and also about a rape finding that doesnt exist.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you deflect by insulting. there was no finding of rape.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

rex because you cling so desperately to lies i have been kind enough to go beyond the news reports to the actual verdict form from court, as i did with the lab reports proving you lied earlier:

Attached Files:

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I didn't say the verdict was rape. I said they decided (not verdict decided, but decided) he raped her, which they of course did because it's been her accusation all along. They didn't have to legally find rape to find her allegations credible or to uphold a defamation settlement.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the verdict form very explicitly says they did not find that

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What it explicitly says is that she didn't prove the rape with a preponderance of evidence. And I agree that she didn't as I don't think her team tried very hard to do that. That DOESN'T mean that the jury thinks he didn't rape her. I insist that they believe that very thing, inasmuch as it's always been her accusation and her entire case was built on her credibility as a victim.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"We walked into that room alone, and trump shut the door behind us. I turned around and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat".

And WHO does believe that now? Of course, even trump supporters do... they just don't care. Women DESERVE to be assaulted by their cult leader.

And here's the startling thing about that: in this case it wasn't even Jean Carroll talking... it was Natash Stoynoff, a Time magazine reporter assigned to cover trump at Mar a Lago.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so you are imagining that the jury believes the opposite of their findings because you want really bad for the opposite of truth to be the truth.

to be clear, your claim is that the jury believes the evidence shows he raped her, but for some reason the jury has found the exact opposite of this.

if you didnt like in the first place you wouldnt have to make up this bullshit