Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

and come November 8th, votes are going to hurt conservatives. congratulations! you guys managed to nominate the one candidate in the whole god-damned world that will lose to Hillary Clinton by double digits.

Bayou Tiger and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Sounds to me like you would just lower the bar so the Trump's of this world can clear it.

So where is your second chances and forgiveness for Hillary? Please explain this Saint USC.....

Back to the conspiracy again huh? It's like you guys are robots who are triggered by anything said negatively against Trump.....like you are programmed to just start spouting off about how bad Hillary is no matter what that fucker does.

I am really enjoying watching all of you contort yourself into more and more pretzel like positions to support this guy. Keep up the great work!

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Let's be clear.....you introduced this thread topic and stated your case based on the supposed immorality of it, whether you used the word or not. So if you want to state your ultimate case regarding your anti-Trump stance based on what you judge as immoral, then I contend the election can not, in fact, be about morality because the candidate you are voting for is completely amoral.

Personally, I don't find his male braggadocio to be either immoral or unusual. It's funny that anyone is trying to feign horror over this. Male Democrats are mostly laughing and loving it even if they are doing it in private.

Of course not. You engaged my opinion based on what you believe should be my outrage as a conservative female. I am telling you that my opinion as a mother comes first....and I am far more concerned about Hillary's moral meter than I am about Donald talking about pussy.

Don't mistake my "conservative" approach for my approach to the natural way of things.

StaceyO, BAY0U BENGAL and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

just loving the spot the thumpers are in. this is priceless. even if trump wins, they lose. well, we all lose, but there will always be the thumpers, tea baggers and conservatives to laugh at.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

youre just jaded. hillary is as christian as they come. supposedly that has something to do with morals.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Then clear the wax out. The Trumps of this world, in the current context, are the every day man and woman. Gays are actually far worse. I don't find it to be a positive or productive strategy to limit candidates based on some sort of perfect life.

Hillary's entire life has been about dishonesty. Forgiveness comes when one is truly repentant. She isn't.

Saint USC? Gawd, you are a gaping douche.

Please share with the class at least 3 negative things about Hillary. And I'm not talking about cankles, thick glasses, or those blue glasses. I can easily provide the same list for Trump.

Facking perv.....let's hope you don't want to run for public office.

The country owes Trump a high-5.....everyone is talking about sex!

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't know, you could be right. Is it Christian to stay married when your Christian husband is sampling every pussy within 50 yards?

StaceyO, lsu-i-like and Frogleg like this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Didn't this Christian woman dump her pussy hunting Christian horndog husband?
    [​IMG]

Wouldn't that make her the more reliable Christian over Hillary? Except for the fact she's dead and all.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

What, like this?

"Harry Walker Agency is the speaker’s bureau that arranged Clinton’s lucrative speech circuit after she left the State Department, which included $3 million dollars from speeches to banks and financial firms -- $675,000 came from three speeches from Goldman Sachs. The 25 flagged excerpts likely point to why Clinton and her campaign have refused to release the transcripts, despite coming under fire from Senator Bernie Sanders during the primary.

Less than two weeks after the email was sent, on February 4, Clinton was asked during a debate whether she’d release the transcripts of all her paid speeches and she said, “I will look into it. I don’t know the status, but I will certainly look into it.”

When asked again during an April 4 debate, Clinton said she would release them if Sanders and Donald Trump released their tax returns. “You know, let’s set the same standard for everybody,” Clinton said. “When everybody does it, OK, I will do it, but let’s set and expect the same standard on tax returns.”

Hillary charged $3M to flap her gums to banks and financial firms, all while condemning the banking industry and Trump for his participation in them. Almost $1M from Goldman Sachs. But she didn't want to release transcripts. If you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. And yet somehow I'm supposed to be more outraged by Donald bragging about pussy.....right.

lsu-i-like and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And BTW, in their rush to smear Trump, they have now created an uncomfortable and embarrassing situation for the subject of Trump's lust....Nancy O'Dell. Was it worth it? This happened in a private conversation 10 years ago. The Democrats have now treated O'Dell as collateral damage. Why did the country need to know this? Did the democrats have any respect whatsoever for O'Dells career or privacy? Hell no.