Trump indicated!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well you must like sodomy since you keep voting for DEMOCRATS. More and more blacks, Latinos and Asians are leaving your vile party. They are smart you are stupid.

Systematic Deception watch and weep. Systematic Deception" exposes the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party

Last edited: Sep 18, 2023
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

More of your pedophilia and sodomy obsessions... You are very, very creepy. Seek help.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is true, I think as time passes the R party will becomes the party of the working class minorities and sane whites and the D party will be the party of the educated white woke.

ideologically, I think the D party is currently the single white woman party. all emotion and no accountability or logic.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That certainly seems to define Rex.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

to expand on that point I just made:

I think feminism has taken women from their destiny of being child-bearers and taught them that to have a fullfilling life they must work and have a career that impresses everyone. and this has pushed women do be unhappy, and go to college and stupid ass careers. women dominate academia now. and they are irrational and emotional. and they hire more irrational and emotional people and then they move into other institutions like media. and they rework these institutions in a stupid woke way.

the best example is NPR. its all identity politics, all the time. if there is a fascinating world event they will only tell the story of that event through the eyes of a mixed race girl who cant find herself. everything is about feelings and identity. this is widespread. and women, being told to forget their families for their jobs, are depressed, overweight and on psych meds and SSRI's and more recently, that fat people drug ozempic. and so now that white women are all drugged up emotional invalids, they have decided to call everyone racist. and the weak low testosterone men just play along. and that's how we got where we are.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

JMG, I agree. They should be making sandwiches.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but only after specific instruction by a male chef

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Perfect example, I had a female commander once, all she had to do was her job which as a company commander is fairly easy. They have a 1SG that does all the heavy lifting, that 1SG has platoon sgts and squad leaders that do all the real work. NOOOOoooo! Can't just sit back and let the ship steer itself, she has to do all this above and beyond shit to try and "prove that she belongs". She asked me once why morale was so low, I said "Maam, its because you are a tyrant, you are working so hard to be better than the line company commanders that you've lost sight of the company that you have and they all hate you for it"

Of course she didn't listen. All of that "glass ceiling" bullshit.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its looking increasingly likely this is the way the law will be interpreted and this case was over before it started. president can make documents instantly declassified and thats the end of it.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Always knew this would be a banger of a thread since Trump was “indicated” instead of indicted. The hair is the biggest indication of Trump.

shane0911 likes this.