Trump indicated!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, last week on the heels of his Georgia indictment the orange jackass promised a news conference on Monday where he would present a report that totally exonerates him. Predictably, that news conference has been cancelled. It's just his latest in a long line of promises made but unkept. EVERYBODY, I mean EVERYBODY outside of his herd of blind sheep knows that no such report exists, and that he was hurling shit for his sheep to swallow. When, when, when will his sheep ever learn that shitbluster is just an hallucinogen with no nutritional value?

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And, by the way, if he has information that totally exonerates him why is he trying to delay all these trials?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Aw damn. That probably ruined your week.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No way, I was excited to see someone with some evidence. He promised us evidence and now we don't get to see what he thinks is evidence. Disappointing really but not surprising. Maybe he'll lay it all out when he gets in court. :p:D

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Funny thing is, I learned about this supposed speech from you guys. You are the ones who follow trump around here. It’s like a cat having a stare off in a mirror. I’d tell you to read some Carl Jung and figure it out, but not sure if have the time. It would take away from Trump.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

It's true nonetheless, whether you knew about it or not. Facts buddy...these are facts. I don't need to read Carl Jung to know that your boy lies a lot...and I'm still waiting for you to tell me if you are a liar or if you were lied to by Trump and thus causing you to lie about it too.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I know you haven't read any Jung. Its quite clear.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The words of one scared puppy:

“Deranged Jack Smith & his team of Thugs, who were caught going to the White House just prior to Indicting the 45th President of the United States (an absolute No No!), have been working on this Witch Hunt for almost 3 years, but decided to bring it smack in the middle of Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent’s campaign against him. Election Interference! Today a biased, Trump Hating Judge gave me only a two month extension, just what our corrupt government wanted, SUPER TUESDAY. I will APPEAL!” the former president wrote.

“Page 2: How do you have an Indictment that is based almost entirely on the findings of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Marxists, Fascists, and Political Hacks, when these same lowlifes, who have been caught lying for years about Russia, Russia, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, FISA, the Fake Dossier, & much more, purposely & Illegally DESTROYED & DELETED all of the Evidence, Findings, & Proof of the January 6th Committee? When will Deranged Jack Smith Criminally Charge the Committee?”

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trump indicted? NO, Pedo Joe excited! No way around it pal your president is a dementia ridden creepy pedophile who should be arrested immediately and put in jail! Never in history has there ever been such a vile pedophile as president who can't even hide that he is on national tv.
    biden-pinche-grope-girl-.jpg

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member