Trump indicated!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The headline says it all. Are the walls closing in now boys???
    Fuck around and find out.

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Some years ago, while I was in Chicago, I heard Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were guest preachers at a nearby church, so I decided to go there and listen to them in person.

As soon as I sat down, Reverend Sharpton came over to me. I don't know why, maybe because I was the only white person in the church? We spoke a bit then he laid a hand on my shoulder and said, "By the will of Jesus the Lord Almighty and the will of God, you will walk today." I thought to myself, "I'm not paralyzed".

Then Jesse Jackson came by and said, "By the Grace of God and his Son Jesus, the Lord Almighty, you will walk today." Again I thought, there's nothing wrong with me. After the sermon, I stepped outside, and lo and behold they were right.

My car was gone...

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And it looks like this is only about the Mar a Lago stolen documents. The January 6 treason is still to be addressed.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And another lingering question: to whom did he sell our country's defense secrets? Is it mere coincidence that the Saudis gave his family TWO BILLION DOLLARS?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you approve or disapprove of biden traveling to saudi to beg them for more oil production?

i dont approve. i prefer domestic production. you? you said oil ruins the planet.

6. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Extinction burst.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

CNN has a copy of an audiotape wherein trump admits to having a document containing secret sensitive military intelligence, and lamenting that as president he could have declassified it but didn't, and could no longer do it.

Of course, nobody here ever believed that he could declassify things just by thinking it, or that documents would be automatically declassified just because he took them. People here will lie and lie and lie in support of that traitorous piece of s**t. I invite you people to go share a jail cell with him because, after all, the society that you think he can build for you is not going to happen, anyway. The rule of law in this country has been reaffirmed; no monster can yet escape it.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

hey Winston, good to see you…

stick around and we will discuss the indictment…

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

And the indications

shane0911 and Perple like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So CNN has a copy of an audio tape but reads it to you.

classic.

Perple likes this.