trump/desantis poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Nov 15, 2022.

?

who would vote for, donny t, or or ronny d?

1. i would vote for orange fat donald

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. i would vote for ron desanctimonious

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

with vivek gone I now join Rand Paul in being for anyone but Haley and the war machine

Frogleg likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't think 51% for the incumbent is anything to crow about. I'm encouraged by the Iowa vote that a lot of republicans will not have sufficient enthusiasm to vote in the general election.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

MSNBC refused to air trumps victory speech. this is truly stunning to me. they are afraid to air news, becasue they fear the public is so stupid they will be unduly influenced by it, so they filter it for them. Rachel maddow says they wil let you know if anything newsworthy happens. that is of course for them, not you, to decide.

fascism

"But there is a cost to us, as a news organization," Maddow said, "of knowingly broadcasting untrue things. That is a fundamental truth of our business and who we are. And so, his remarks, tonight, will not air here live. We will monitor them and let you know about any news that he makes."

this is a lie. there is no cost to a news org for airing news. even if it is lies, ITS NOT THEM SAYING THEM and therefore its not their responsibility.

the left is out of control with the censorship

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Lol the network that has aired nothing but bs lies since ~2015

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh yeah? What have they lied about?

Here's a fact check for you: Fox News had to pay almost $800 MILLION to Dominion for its lies. When has MSNBC ever paid such a thing?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they told me for years the Mueller report would destroy trump, but the report cound no collusion.

maddow said that the vaccine would stop the virus, which was a lie, a very dangerous lie.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Ron DeSantis cooked his own goose when he decided he should fight Mickey Mouse for respecting LGBTQ people.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Per Ron DeSantis: “Winston Churchill once remarked that, ‘Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. While this campaign has ended, the mission continues.”

Well, according to historians and biographers Churchill never said that. Maybe if Ron DeathSentence stopped banning history books and stopped trying to change history he might have known better.

And what "mission" is he talking about, anyway? His mission to be an ass?