trump/desantis poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Nov 15, 2022.

?

who would vote for, donny t, or or ronny d?

1. i would vote for orange fat donald

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. i would vote for ron desanctimonious

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ramaswamy is the first politician in forever that talks like a normal smart person. not fearfully weighing the impact of every word so that he talks slow like a retard

trump talks normally in that he isnt always afraid to say the wrong thing, but he isnt an intellectual, which is of course fine. but it would be nice to have a leader that is the sort of person who reads books.

ramaswamy would never do the stupid thing most politicians do and have a gay recurring theme or aphorism in their stupid formulaic speeches. or a rhyme. black leaders like to rhyme!

and scott's main message seems to be stop telling people they are oppressed, which is fantastic.

stupid people believe them when you tell them they are oppressed, and it cripples them.

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

today vivek ramaswamy says:

"As President I will instruct the Justice Department *not* to seek convictions for process crimes - obstruction, false statements to investigators, etc. - unless the underlying crime is proven first."

this is clearly correct and important. for example if a cop pulls me over and says where were you going, and i make up something and lie to him, because fuck him, that should be fine!

the crime is the crime itself, not my efforts to get the cops out of my life. if i wasnt speeding and didnt have drugs, them my words to the cops dont matter! in fact i should always lie to investigators.

3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Ramaswamy is high on my list. He's spot on that the minimum voting age should be 25, without some kind of early voting rights from military service, etc...Most people do not have fully developed brains until ~25. Not sure about all is policies, but so far so good. Rand Paul would top the list just for policy. He would be a blessing for this country. Another Trump term would be healthy medicine for DC, and the entertainment would be a bonus.

shane0911, tigermark and Jmg like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

vivek is the first mainstream republican i have ever heard that has come out in favor of full decriminalization of drugs.

this guy is maybe the best candidate of my lifetime

Frogleg likes this.
  5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Won't vote for Nikki Haley. She is Liberal.

Have noticed her trying to sell: "Trump is Chaos" in Iowa. She started before that, but seems to say it every chance she gets on TV. About every 5 minutes. Apparently the Networks have promised her a "Quiet" Presidency. But she won't beat Trump. She her theoretical: "I can beat Biden by 16 points is irrelevant."

And when cornered by her own mistakes, "Yes, the "Fellas" say that". Fellas? Selling her "Injun Chick" cache? Tsk, Tsk.

Only a Lib would spew garbage like thay. Help put the yappy Lib soccer Mom back in the minivan.

Funny. Fox Noows has jumped off Fla ManSantis, onto the Chikki Haley shortbus. " "Sorry Fellas, my vajaja is closed for Caucus."
    Her husband: " Oh brother..she'd say or sleep with anyone to win".

Why did Ron Florida ManSantis send his Mom out to knock on doors for him in Sub-zero weather in Iowa? Frost-bitten now.

No we din'y need younger, dumber candidates. We need Trump badly. Plus Trumpy Bear would kill off Rex & Winny. They'd literally drop dead. There's always a positive.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2024
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Candace Owens sounds like she's switching support from Trump to Vivek.

7. mctiger

The fact that the MSM is all pro-Haley all at once tells you everything you need to know. Puppet presidency.

Perple and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump or Mr V. But Trump has set his sights on V now. Will see if he folds and makes the same mistakes as the rest.

9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Fox Noos, Murdochs just can't except that Trump is kickin' ass & grabbin' pussy, left & Right.

So.. FOX News has covered the Second & 3rd teamers for over a year.

Karl Rove - Lib

Neil Cavuto - Huge Lib

Never goes home - Dana PeRINO - Lib-leaning
    " I don't care lock her out! 5 shows in 1 day? sheesh.

Brit Hume - Rhe dour, sour one would vote for Biden over Trump, has said so in 2023. "As long as the Illegal Aliens stay off my lawn".

Ben Domenech - who's his wife? Mehgan McCain. Has said, like Rove & Brit that he doesn't support Trump. His wife from The View owns his balls.

Sandra Smitty Smith - from Chicago. Attended LSU for track. Wasn't good. - Proven Lib

Arthelle Neville - Weekend anchor - Lib

Brett Baier- alleged GOP, dislikes the front runner, despite Trump giving him time which raised his shows ranking by triple, his daily numbers.

This plus all the token Libs, Juan Wilkiams, Jessica Tarlov ( Nauseating voice), etc. etc.

Then again, who cares what News Anchors think? They read their scripts & for some reason think they' re funny & they really think the public cares about their pet dogs & cats & wanto to see pics of them. Keep in mind every person employed & ON TV, by any News Network is making well over $1 million per year. Do any of these people really care anything about you? Hell no! It would be weird if they did, actually. But they are rich people. They eat fricking anything brought to their set & eat like they haven't been fed in a week. Cheap arses., the poor rich people. " Oh you owe me a dinner Jessica". Math for Rex: $85 dinner minus (-) 4 Million per year? Called a tax write off. Business expense.

10. mctiger

Kayleigh McEnany tweets that Vivek is suspending his campaign and endorsing Trump