trump/desantis poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Nov 15, 2022.

?

who would vote for, donny t, or or ronny d?

1. i would vote for orange fat donald

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. i would vote for ron desanctimonious

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

As disturbed as you are about January 6 and the end result of I guess luck that even though you think trump woke up and masterminded a takeover at brunch, you think you’d be more concerned about how the Chinese infiltrated Twitter to cause dissension among the American people during the “summer of love”, or how our media and “intelligence community” tried to stuff a potential story about a presidential candidate’s son that could have impacted his election chance and maybe more, or how foreign nations are buying up our farmland. But you don’t. Because you don’t really care about the security or really anything concerning our country. You talk about the Jan 6 hearings because you NEED for trump to be the guy that made all that happen so you can say I told you so

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No shit @Bayou Bengal the whole damn thing is falling apart and all they care about is Trump

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I get it. Folks don’t like trump. He’s an arrogant asshole. But there are actual forces actually damaging our country. But this is what we focus on. Because it’s on tv

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Spot on, if there were ever an elephant in the room. And they won't even acknowledge its there

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

And then you have wingnuts like Rex that actually think Biden and democrats are actually doing a great job. At least they can be excused for mental illness. There's no excuse for apathy.

BAY0U BENGAL and shane0911 like this.
  6. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Ok, on the first bolded area...no, I'm not as concerned about the Chinese and Twitter as I am about a president leading in planning an insurrection to overturn our election. I must admit that. You can criticize me for that.
    On the second bolded area...apparently it is you who doesn't care about the security of our country if you're ok with trump taking highly sensitive documents to his hotel and keeping them in unsecured areas and we have no idea where some of the missing files are. I don't think I've seen a word from you criticizing that move. We know he's a grifter. Are they at another golf course? Have they been sold? Are you alarmed by that? I must admit that this bothers me. So yes, you can criticize me for that. I'm ok with that. I am also appalled that any American could support this grifter after the insurrection he tells his minions that we need to trash our constitution. I haven't seen where you criticized him for that. But let's focus on Hunter. So yes, that bothers me too. I would think it would bother anyone citizen.
    And I don't "NEED for trump to be the guy who made it all happen". There is a mountain of evidence that he did. You don't want to believe it. And let me tell you, it's not coming from democrats mouth. It's from your guy and his closest confidents in the form of emails, video recordings, and sworn testimony.
    You're another one who has made up his mind without attempting to know the facts.
    Btw, how many digital cards did you buy? Pure profit. Not even the cost of paper. Idiots.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I agree. The FBIs efforts to collude with the media in 2020 is pretty serious.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. rockwallfan

Proof?
    I’ve got some people in Georgia to talk to about this, too. And it’s tape recordings.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Twitter emails.

10. rockwallfan

Show them.
    I’ve got some things for you from the president himself concerning the 2020 election from Georgia officials. You may have heard. Actually, Arizona GOP too.