trump/desantis poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Nov 15, 2022.

?

who would vote for, donny t, or or ronny d?

1. i would vote for orange fat donald

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. i would vote for ron desanctimonious

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

go buy your trump super hero cards, clown. collect the whole bunch. you don't know my politics.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
    Winston1 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are deflecting. do you think its racist to have borders or to at all prevent immigrants from freely entering? do you think if we said "all immigrants must enter legally" that would be a racist position?

3. rockwallfan

I don't answer questions that are worded to be set ups. again, you don't know my politics. if you knew my politics and asked a question about my politics I MAY answer it. but you've made your politics clear. and you're clearly not only a traitor to our country but you are also a racist by repeatedly asking if other people are racist when you've been sucking a narcissist, insurrectionist, racist presidents ass for 6-7 years.
    now, you go buy some trump super hero cards too. you can have fun at your dining room table.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, so instead of answer, you deflected, and made up shit about me, called me a racist. you are a liberal indeed. thats the procedure. snark, lies, accusations of racism. anything to avoid policy.

do you think its good biden went to meet with saudi leaders and gave immunity for the killing of kashoggi? shouldnt we produce more oil so we dont have to be dependent on them and let them murder journalists?

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are sexy when you are angry. You seem to be fixated on Trumps ass. Personally I prefer his wife's ass but hey each to his own nothing wrong with your preferences. Oh since you ALWAYS cry racism one more thing; as a white heterosexual America male have you seen that privilege I am supposed to have? Been looking for it everywhere maybe you can help.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

But it wasn't worded to be a set up! It was a clearly and concisely worded question on border policy.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  7. rockwallfan

Bullshit. Once again, you, DO NOT KNOW MY POLITICS! If you did you would understand what a stupid question to ask me. but for you who have moved into the cavernous ass of our 45th commander in chief see no f'ing problem with his many doings that hurt our country both at home and abroad. let me ask you, because you've made your politics clear, are you bothered by at all by the potential damage to our country from things like this? hell, if you didn't watch any of the jan 6 hearings that played recorded clips of trump, those closest to trump before jan 6 and the sworn testimony of those closest to trump or were part of the White House in the know group after jan 6 then I don't expect this to bother you either. good patriot you are, concluding on the facts without wanting needing to see the facts. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...A15oAXn?cvid=a5a11faf40be4fd083b8c735d6823215.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
    Winston1 likes this.
  8. shane0911

No its not. He asked you a simple question about border security and you get angry, refuse to answer, fling insults around and for some reason talk about j6 and Trump and how we don't know your politics. None of those have any relevance to the question.

9. rockwallfan

I’m not angry. I’m only saying you and your cohorts don’t know my politics. You assume. Answer my question, since you make your allegiances to a single person very clear.

10. shane0911

You didn't ask me a question, you only deflect from the one asked of you! The question had nothing to do with "your politics" which no one gives a shit about anyway.