trump/desantis poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Nov 15, 2022.

?

who would vote for, donny t, or or ronny d?

1. i would vote for orange fat donald

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. i would vote for ron desanctimonious

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

I beg your pardon about the level of corruption and racism of Obama and Biden in comparison to Trump. few people could compare to trump. not only in the presidency, but at any level. There could be contests where people were required to guess...Did Donald Trump say this or did Archie Bunker say it, and you'd probably have a 50-50 chance of getting it right. some examples you're blind to:
    https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history.

https://prospect.org/power/mapping-corruption-donald-trump-executive-branch/

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/28/12904136/donald-trump-corrupt

trump has easily been the most open racist (or bigot, whatever you want to label him as) and corrupt president we've ever had. Easily. Nixon's crime was minuscule compared to trumps abuses. Nixon, I'm sure, would've loved to have the unwavering support Trump has had.
    To claim any president has risen to the level of sliminess as Trump is simply ludicrous.

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Your God given right to be a dumbass, who am I to stand in your way?

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

agree, i think social media has made people thoughtless and snarky and the only goal of any dialogues is to call someone a racist nazi pedo

we, as a country, rarely have any sort of dialogue analysing whether a policy is good, and if we even try, the discussion is directed towards insulting each other for not caring enough about something or other. its always about finding and pretending to care about and laugh at personal flaws to get a win. its never about utilitarian policy analysis.

LSUpride123 and LSUTiga like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trumps big announcement of NFT bullshit is ridiculous

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You know it broke so many bloggers’ hearts

8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

How many have crossed the border in 2 years? 3-5 million? You writing any 5 digit plus checks to support your budding communist regime?

9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

[​IMG]
    Trump/Lake 2024

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trump is too old, need a new guy, a new guy that is smart enough to see the changes trump made to the party (more populist, less neocon and pro war ) are good.

i do like trump, i admire how aggressive he is. when people said he was racist, he didnt just push back and go defensive, he said "i am the least racist person in the world!" and this was always funny and a brilliant way to mock the silliness of the accusation.

i think if you told trump he is a pussy and you could beat him up, he would say fuck you, you are a pussy and that he can beat up you and mike tyson, at the same time so easily. then he always interrupts himself to change the subject.

trump, such a wonderfully outrageous guy.

time to move on though.

kcal likes this.