trump convicted of fraud.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The lie is propagating a falsehood.... much like what most of you (plural) do on this board.

Of course, propagating falsehoods is trump's calling card... in business, in politics, in life.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are the one that follows Trump and twitter more than anyone here. Every time you post about him you are "propagating".

Jmg and Frogleg like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

reposting a video isn't lying. its you that lied and made the claim.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

like this:

this was you propagating a falsehood.

and dozens and downs of times before. like I said many times. idiots take their orders from Twitter and repeat lies without ever learning from their mistakes.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2023
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's quite comical how trumplodytes such as yourselves can't see the utter irony and hypocrisy of defending trump's honor within a thread devoted to his conviction OF MASSIVE FRAUD.

I still don't know that trump didn't buy that Glock. I had no idea it was a falsehood and still don't. I merely accepted his concurrence with the video. So if there was a falsehood deliberately promoted it was his doing, not mine. And what you're left with here is he either bought the gun illegally or propagated the notion that he bought the gun illegally. Again, we're talking about a person GUILTY OF MASSIVE FRAUD.

And just how rancid do you have to be to defend the honor of a man found guilty of massive fraud, who has been found liable for rape, who has been indicted for stealing government secrets, whose "charity" was forced to close for massive fraud, who has been indicted for trying to steal an election, whose "university" was forced to close for massively cheating its sucker students, who openly mocked a disabled reporter's birth defects, who openly mocked a gold star family, who cheated on each of his wives, who has openly defended white supremacists, who ridiculed our prisoners of war, who has called for the execution of our military heroes, and on and on with the despicable words and deeds? Pretty rancid, I say.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think the larger point is the media has people like you so figured out that they simply craft the message for you and you run with it. Details not included.

fanatic likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the problem is that you never knew he did either, but you posted the lie anyways. you trust Twitter when you want, and doubt it when you don't. you didn't give any caveats when you proclaimed confidently that he bought a gun. its only now that you show any restraint about what Twitter says.

you always lie first, then ask questions later, but only after we show you its a lie. and even then you refuse to admit you were wrong. like in this case. he didnt buy the Glock you dumb fuck.

I can teach you this if you listen enough times: the people you trust on twitter have an agenda. you don't have to be fooled by them every single time for years and years. try following up and seeing if mainstream media runs the story. maybe follow some news sources that are not liberal trars. learn to be a little more sophisticated about your consumption of media. don't let them push you into, for example, cheering for the military industrial complex .

here, this is a liberal source, says he didn't buy the gun

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/25/trump-says-he-is-buying-glock-handgun-at-south-carolina-event.html

we know you were wrong. the interesting thing is you wont admit it unless I post it maybe 70 to 100 times.

how many sources would it take to convince you? or is it a faith-based belief you will never in your life give up under any circumstances until death?

because I have lots of sources.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory...arolina-after-weekend-spent-issuing-103475243.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-south-carolina-2024-election-9d5fe152c0b5c7767aee56bbdca07d4f

how many more sources do you need? 600? because that one faggot on twitter you read is right and can never be wrong?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2023
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he can post a video that says you are not a worthless faggot, and that's not true either, but trump is not the same as a video. they can make different claims.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The largest point here is that people like you rancidly defend a person guilty of massive fraud, who has been found liable for rape, who has been indicted for stealing government secrets, whose "charity" was forced to close for massive fraud, who has been indicted for trying to steal an election, whose "university" was forced to close for massively cheating its sucker students, who openly mocked a disabled reporter's birth defects, who openly mocked a gold star family, who cheated on each of his wives, who has openly defended white supremacists, who ridiculed our prisoners of war, who has called for the execution of our military heroes, who called our soldiers "suckers", who claimed "bone spurs" to avoid military service, and on and on with almost endless despicable words and deeds.

I'm not the kind of person who could defend those things. You are. That's the largest point.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

deflection. this is what you do. you lied, were wrong and you know it. so you bring up a bucket load of other shit as a distraction.

he didn't buy a gun. you were spreading lies. and you refuse to admit it.

its one of a million times I can ask you a simple question and you refuse to answer:

your claim that trump bought a gun is not true, correct?