Tiny hands orange mushroom dick found ineligible to run for the presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the thing about trump is that he an interesting character, but not near as interesting as the dangerously deranged reaction to him, not just by normal faggots on message boards, but public figures, the media establishment, the lies, the weaponization of the justice dept, but in my opinion most importantly the crackdown on free speech and support of govt lies by the media. the Biden admin literally pushed a minister of truth! that's terrifying. a gang of govt folks united to lie about the Biden laptop. they just made shit up and their bitches in media supported it. certain ideas were banned and blocked on social media. vaccine hesitancy was considered dangerous and was shut down. the media helped smash those that spoke about lab leak. the media and govt allied to invent a massive Russia hoax at the behest of Hillary. and people just rolled over. like Bernie, he rolled over when his own party fucked him.

now the government is trying to take away the votes of people based on an allegation that hasnt even been accused.

I think that's worth repeating. its a charge that trump has not had a chance to legally defend himself from, because he has not even been accused! its not that he was convicted, or not convicted, the parties that be, the special counsel etc they declined to even charge these crimes!

since when can our rights be taken based on charges that we were neither convicted nor even charged for?

the term Orwellian is overrused. but this admin, who wants to have a ministry of truth, is literally Orwellian. and the media loves them for it.

LSUpride123 and mctiger like this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You'll still have an option to vote for somebody who didn't engage in an insurrection against our government. trump removed himself by being a traitor.

Why don't Republicans like our Constitution except the Second Amendment?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are a fucking retard.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

AND

The 14th doesn't mention the office of the President anywhere!

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I increasingly believe the alliance of corporate media and the dem party are dangerous. they successfully tricked half the population of a Russia hoax, and now are using that hoax to feed an endless war/death machine of profit for the military industrial complex.

mainstrea, media will label anyone opposed to war in Ukraine as a Putin ally, which effectively marginalizes that view because of trump derangement syndrome.

i don't think Hillary was playing 5d chess when she invented the Russia hoax. I think she was just being a lying ambitious cunt. I don't think she knew this would lead to war and riches for the US security/war state. but it did. lies have consequences. when Russia started fighting in 2014 it stayed fairly small. after all the lies about trump and russia, the war grew and its critics were labeled as putin supporters.

the totally false trump connection with Russia, and the Russia hate that comes with it, so much anger and agression, that has led to this horrible war and all the killing and 100 Billion+ of our money, its a tragedy. and the left that fuels the animosity for Russia with lies about trump is to blame.

whether biden himself is beholden to ukrainian interests, i dont know. its possible. but what is true is that the american left is now a pro-war lunatic party.

sadly, so are certain factions on the right. trump is not. trump hates war.

this is the modern left: "but hahah lol he smells and insiders are against him lol Jan 6 Jan 6 lolJan 6th, lol yoiu lovePutin more money for war lol trump insiders lol walls

grow the fuck up, trump critics.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

emblematic of this is when CNN had a town hall with trump.Kaitlyn Collins asked who he wanted to win the war. she wanted to push him to say something that wasn't sufficiently anti-russa and then pretend to be outraged.

he said, he doesnt think about the war in terms of who wins, he wants to end it, he wants to stop the killing. this is a wise thing to say from a person who wants to end war and not anger anyone or ruin their status as a mediator.

this had way too much nuance for CNN so they pushed him, "you arent willing to say you want ukraine to win?" . and this is CNN trying to back him into a corner to make him say inflammatory stuff that makes him less able to negotiate and end to the war. but CNN doesn't care, fuck everyone, as long as they get ratings from trump hating faggots with ukraine flags in the social media profiles.

trump being smart, responded again the wants to end the people dying, that the side he is on.

trump is sneaky smart at diplomacy for a guy I expected to be a total buffoon about it.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

vivek has the same problems, with the war loving media.

vivek is specific about how he ends the war, and it involves Russia keeping the eastern bits. this will happen eventually anyways, andI said so years ago. but the media and the trump derangement syndrome go after him on this, angrily: "you would let russia have those parts of Ukraine, you are allied with Russia, you are doing putins bidding!!!!!"

well what the fuck else are we supposed to do! its a war and they are winning it! they have taken those places and they are not giving them back. we cant start a WW3 over it. but the corporate media and lefty war faggots cannot accept that. "that's doing the bidding of putin! that's what Putin wants!" and ordinarily who gives a shit what they say about Putin but Hillary created this goddamn Russia hoax that means loudly displaying psychotic anger towards Russia is required from everyone in media and half the country, lest you be a maga Putin ally.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

trump smelled "really bad" on the set of The Apprentice, according to multiple sources.

"trump paid me a bunch of money to spend the day with Liza Minnelli and host a challenge. Liza and I tried to ignore him, but he does smell really bad.”

"He wears adult diapers, has since at least 2007. We would often stop taping on ‘Apprentice’ because of his rage over not being able to read a word on a cue-card. He would scream at crew until he soiled himself, then go snort more Adderall and change Depends."

"Somebody take the Adderall away from the Fake President now, he needs a diaper change (we had to stop-down on ‘Apprentice’ tapings when he soiled himself) he is clearly losing his mind, are there no adults in that WH?"

Trump 'Smelled Really Bad' on the Set of the Celebrity Apprentice, According to Multiple Sources (politicalflare.com)

The fun part about all these stench allegations? trump will not be able to resist defending himself. "I am the best smelling man in the world. Whenever I meet somebody they all say how great I smell, like nobody has ever smelled that great before. "

Personally, I don't think it's wise to have a leader with a stench. It's not how an American should meet foreign dignitaries, and bad hygiene is not example we want to set for our children.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And what are we looking at here?:

[​IMG]

Well, I'll tell you:

At his most recent speech trump was seen standing with his toes on pads. Apparently, he needs toe pads to keep from tipping over forwards.

The real big issue with all this? Imagine if Joe Biden wore adult diapers, as does trump, or that he needs toe pads to keep from falling over, as does trump... imagine how this would get non-stop coverage on Fox and OAN and Newsmax... about how feeble and too old is Joe Biden.

Biden is very fit for his age. Jogs and bicycles. And still obviously mentally sharp. trump is none of those things. trump's a cheeseburger-eating smelly demented moronic fuck.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well its true if multiple sources on twitter said so. I see that one of them is Kathy Griffin. one can imagine she might be biased if we recall she made a fake beheaded bloody trump head a while back.

@Rex doesn't use twitter but somehow still posts every twitter rumour.

looks like trump is stepping on some of the weights used to weigh down the feet on lighting equipment. seems utterly insignificant but left wing twitter, loves dumb rumours and despises policy discussion. often tv crews use gaffer tape to mark where the person on camera is meant to stand, but the weights work fine to show him where to stand. its not weird. gaffer tape is meant to not hurt the floor but if you can mark his spot with those weights, even better.

rex beleives whatever twitter tells him to. like for instance that oil destroys the earth and the president should minimize it but when Biden maximizes it that is also great somwhow. so the exact opposite of what he promised and what lefty voters wanted is still somwhoe good.

but I get it twitter losers hate policy, they like rumour. so so many of which I have shows to be untrue.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2023