Tigers returning next year.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes resonable. However if there is a 100 meter dash the winner is the first one to cross the line. That's called a fact. Arguing that the guy who came in second won is not a fact but opinion and unreasonable. Deculus proved to me he is not the rotten apple others think he is. I presented facts. Facts are no one I mean no one has beat him out in 3 years, that's a fact. Facts are watching the replays which no one here has told me they did just watching Deculus proved to me he is a very good OT. Lastly I looked up his bio and that alone says that we are lucky to have Deculus. Look at his bio I posted that's not opinion but fact.

Why do you guys seem to gang up every year on a coach and or a player?

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Show me your little pictures that mean squat. Be aware I will be around next year to defend guys like Deculus, Cregg, CEH and E all of which I did and all of them made you and some others look like clowns.

3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Never saw anyone say anything bad about CEH. I never really had anything against Deculus or even E really, though it clearly was not his system last year. And that's when you got yourself in trouble, making outlandish claims about E' s Offensive prowess.

So now you don't like photos? But little cartoon buzzards & Hee Haw photos are Ok. Got it.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  4. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I would like to point out i will be returning too as a Lifelong Tiger fan God Willing.

Tommorow is not promised to any of us but if i make it to heaven im sure God is a LSU fan.

If i go the other place LSU sports would be taken from me LOL

Im trying for heaven.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I lol'd

TigerTap likes this.
  6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

only reason Saban keeps winning is he is the devil's brother just changed his name by 1 letter

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

what does this even mean?? this is an LSU DISCUSSION forum, where we discuss things like coaches, players, the schedule, other teams, their coaches, how well a player is playing, or not.....

it's opinion, meant to initiate or further discussion.... it's not playground bullies picking on the skinny kid, so pull yer panties out of your crack....

you pick strange hills to dies on.... mond is one that comes to mind, but you be you and keep putting your OPINION out there, but please quit whining when others don't agree with you....

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well I did there were about 4 of the regular complainers maybe more. Then they jumped on Cregg and all him and his rotten apple OL including STARTING RIGHT TACKLE DECULUS did was win the Joe Moore award. They said CEH couldn't block, too small and not fast like Emery or big like and powerful like TDP. They were crowing that Emery or TDP should be starting. I told them that they were wrong about CEH. Just because you didn't see those post doesn't mean it didn't happen. Oh I forgot we were busy winning the NC in grand style last year and you hid out last year cause O was making you look like a clown.

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I've definately called for Cregg & his Joe Moore award to hit the road. I don't think he's a good OL coach. Our blocking for the 3 running backs was atrocious, leading to the worst rushing team LSU has has the Century. We scored 9 Rushing TDs all season. That's fucking aweful & embarrassing. LSU has been known for a great Defense & very good/tough runnning game for Decades. That's now gone. Dont know about next season, but same OL coach, same OL returning & same RBs, plus the 2 true freshman just signed.

You love talking about last year, but were now heading into the 2 seasonss removed rom that team. Don't think we want to become Georgia do we? "Remember Herscel Walker back in 1980?" People forget, sports has an expiration date.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I don't quit on my team when they are temporarily down especially one that won it all last year setting tremendous records. O steadily won starting in 2016 and he's got my backing for next year. Quit if you like but when I think about it you were never there. Won't go into why I think this team did poorly this year tired of talking about it.

Go watch a replay