Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Tell that to your kids.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Correct. They learn about free speech. All of it.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i can and will show you the evidence.

lets try again.

are you aware that there is a virus lab in wuhan? we have to start with the basics. i am very willing to show you the evidence but we need you to accept the basic facts without just covering your ears and screaming "CONSPIRACY!!! LOL YOU ARE ANGRY!!"

do you accept the well known fact that there is a virus lab in wuhan? if you dont accept this or cannot answer, then it is your problem and i cannot help you.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

They aren't taught much about free speech in todays gubment schools or much about anything except America is bad, all whites are racists and man can control the climate.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

not evidence. your anecdotal bull shit is not evidence. you have none. your just a sniveling child who stomps their foot when someone doesn't play the game the want they want.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not a game. i am starting with facts. please try to pay attention.

lets try again.

are you aware that there is a virus lab in wuhan? we have to start with the basics. i am very willing to show you the evidence but we need you to accept the basic facts without just covering your ears and screaming "CONSPIRACY!!! LOL YOU ARE ANGRY!!"

do you accept the well known fact that there is a virus lab in wuhan? if you dont accept this or cannot answer, then it is your problem and i cannot help you.

7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Adult Fairy Tales Teller....is that better than Conspiracy theorist?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

are you aware that there is a virus lab in wuhan?

every argument reduces you to being unable to concede the most basic yes or no factual questions.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it has.

I was banned from social media because of pressure put on by the government.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/appeals-court-finds-biden-white-house-violated-the-first-amendment

appeals court agrees.

"The administration 'coerced...social media platforms to moderate content' to curb COVID-19 disinformation, the court finds. "

any contacting of social media by the govt to pressure social media is unconstitutional,

this is one of the most important court cases of my lifetime, but it has been largely ignored because it accurately paints the Biden administration as fascist

"Specific concerns named in the suit include the administration asking platforms to take down posts dealing with election fraud, the pandemic, and yes, Hunter Biden’s laptop.

The Biden administration has claimed that the administration should have the power to discuss the removal of content when it impacts important things"

they absolutely should.d never discuss removal of those things. its incredibly wrong and a massive violation of our most important right, and the fundamental right of humanity, the right to free speech.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the government is badgering media to do its bidding, sending memos to them urging them to follow instructions

""It’s time for the media to ramp up its scrutiny of House Republicans for opening an impeachment inquiry based on lies" - white house memo to media

the white house and the government should never be telling the media what time it is. this should be a massive scandal, but because the media has TDS and is allied with Biden it wont be.

shane0911 likes this.