Thoughts on all this:

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no. there is no evidence of russian involvement whatsoever, and i asked you nearly 60 times for it. the russian hoax is a dangerous lie that is creating a situation where americans accept we are spending hundreds of billions on a proxy war with a nuclear power. but thats off topic.

now, do you refuse to acknowledge that a virus lab exists in wuhan?

you refuse to even answer if the virus is from china, so i dont think you are capable of discussing it.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2023
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Which Russian or Republican lied?

What was the lie?

The FBI said the laptop was real guy...

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nah. You are just creating this fallacy that if no charges or no one in jail then event = not real.

You do not debate in good faith.

The laptop is real. Period. All of it.

You have yet to produce one piece of evidence to suggest otherwise. JMG has repeatedly shown you where the FBI and other agencies confirmed its contents.

To the contrary of your opinion, you have produced ZERO evidence from anyone that any single Russian or Republican had anything to do with it other than Rudy finding it.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i should have asked him if he had evidence more than just 60 times

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

President Joe Biden will ask Congress to provide more than $13 billion in emergency aid to Ukraine, another massive infusion of cash as the Russian invasion wears on.

the reason the america public is ok with this is the lies they have been fed, and in some cases, themselves repeat uncritically, without evidence, whilst refusing to show evidence after being questioned more than 50 times

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its not a lie if me and you dont sue them.... Regardless if it would cost a few life times worth of money to litigate that case.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Never have I ever seen such a deflection in my life. And you jumped on it, Martin.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he wont even answer if the virus is from china. all discussion of it is met with accusations of conspiracy theories, asking for actual discussion of it, then obstinate refusal of actual discussion. i asked if the virus isnt from the lab, then where is it from, he said thats not relevant. its exactly what we were discussing. it is literally the most relevant possible thing.

this is why the media is so dangerous. they say something, and even if its reversed later, people cover their ears and refuse. all you have to do is say something, argue its the opposite of what trump thinks, and then people will believe and repeat it forever.

the times and wapo freely admit the laptop is not at all russian disinfo now. doesnt matter. he still says it and will refuse any logic.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

"There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent we shall have no more need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always -- do not forget this, Winston -- always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- for ever.'"

I find this line the most striking: "The heretic, the enemy of society, will always be there, so that he can be defeated and humiliated over again."

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You two have lost yourselves over the fact that I will not discuss your propaganda. @Jmg I am not going to engage you about the lab leak theory because you have no evidence. I do not indulge people who refuse the kind of evidence that goes through a grand jury and can be presented in a court of law, but will cling to your own anecdotes instead. It's pointless. You are going to believe what you want regardless. So go about it.

Neither of you can admit to yourselves that Rudy Guiliani went to Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Biden's, came home after he found nothing and started making accusations about what was contained on the laptop. He bragged about it. I have given you many examples in another thread. All along I've said it was either the Russians or the Republicans. If you say it's not the Russians then at the very least you can admit that it was the Republicans. Rudy Guiliani bragged about spreading the stories of what that laptop supposedly contained and not a single one of them has turned out to be true. Not one.