Thoughts of Barry Bonds Breaking Record

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tygertail, Apr 10, 2007.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

they pulled the bastard after he hit 2 by the 4th inning. dont wanna chance him falling over with that big head if they dont have to.

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Rumors are after yanking Pluto from the ranks of the planets, there actually looking into naming BB's head as the 9th planet, as it meets all the criteria:
    1) Size
    2) Rotation around the Sun
    3) Has it's own gravitational pull (that has sucked in all delusional Giants fans)
    4) Has an unknown gigantic hat size
    5) Costs $16M per with no other bidders
    6) Has its own moon in Santa Rita Jail in Dublin, CA, not to be released until '08
    7) Will eventually get sucked into the black hole of sports irrelevance

1 person likes this.
  3. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

Blaco hit another one last night....

As bad as the rest of that lineup is why do they even pitch to this guy?

yikes I just realized that Bonds has more HRs than the rest of the team combined! :shock:

4. bayareatiger

BALCO Barry????

Since the media is what drove the wedge between him and Hammerin' Hank (per Barry)
    then maybe the media should stop reporting dude's homers.

I have NEVER seen a public sports figure take less personal responsibilty for anything in my life.

And Giants fans STILL love the guy.

What a joke. :dis:

5. DRC

DRC TigerNator

They gave this cheating scum bag a standing ovation yesterday. SanFran fans are delusional.

Has everyone else noticed just how much smaller Bonds is now than a few years back? Its REALLY noticeable. I watched his jack replayed on sports center last night and gasped in surprise when I saw him up close. I havent paid much attention to Bonds in the last couple years but I know how HUGE he looked before the Balco accusations. He seems to have lost at least 20-25 lbs and looks small compared to his roid induced noggin growth days.

6. bayareatiger

Yeah, they ALL tell me if he played for another team then it wouldn't be cool.

Nice double standard, losers.

Hypocritical bastids. :angry:

C'mon Greg Anderson - I hope you get REAL TIRED waiting for your payday.

7. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Which makes it funny that he's actually AHEAD of his 73 HR pace...of course, nobody likes to hear that because it's more fun to point at him and ignore the other 100 guys (including pitchers) that were juicing less effectively.

8. bayareatiger

Even you have to admit that it's pretty sad when we compare how much guys juice up versus each other.

Or now have to assume that EVERYBODY juices.

I hate ALL the bastid juicers.

Barry just has more apologists than the rest of 'em.

ESPECIALLY here in Da Bay.

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I would say ONLY in Da Bay. Consider how nobody brings it up with Giambi and Sheffield now. Jason Grimsley is a footnote, Gary Matthews is forgotten. Yet all I hear is hatred for Bonds, and the media stirs it up as much as possible. People are certainly justified in not liking him and/or not respecting his stats as much as those of presumed clean players like Aaron.

I think some folks are uneasy with the vitriol of Barry's detractors, given MLB's endorsement of Juice for over a decade. It's disingenuous for Selig to act like he has, when the juice revitalized baseball, and he took an ostrich approach while taking his money to the bank.

10. bayareatiger

I hate on Selig and his cronies equally as much as Baroid.

And while you're at it, throw in McGwire, Palsteroid, Sammy Steroid and all the other posers.

I just have to hear about Barry more living here, and see the sickening adulation for the ultimate cheater AND non-team player.

While his "buddy" rots in the Graybar Hotel.

There is a local sports announcer here that says he would rather see BB homer than the Giants win.

If that's not jacked up, then I don't know what is. :dis: