Thoughts of Barry Bonds Breaking Record

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tygertail, Apr 10, 2007.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

thats ridiculous.

id go watch the braves whenever i could if i were him.

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

If you were from Milwaulkee, and was former owner of the Brewers (who are in 1st place), you'd go watch the Braves?

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

yes, in his time machine.. you don't remember the Milwaulkee Braves?

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Absolutely. And while I was there I would drink 20 beers and forget the fact that I ever owned the Brewers and ever lived in Milwaukee.

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Man, Milwaukee is a cool place. Great people and they love some heart-clogging food and beer, God bless 'em. And Harley-Davidson...true American city. And Marquette, if you want some basketball. Or the Bucks if you want bad basketball. :hihi:

If I lived in Milwaukee, I would try to forget that Selig was ever associated with the city.

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I agree, I met this guy about 15 years ago. he seemed real nice, even offered me dinner and drinks.........

[​IMG]

7. NoLimitMD

Like two peas in a freezer...errrr...pod.

8. clair

clair Rockets

well, bud changed his stance and will be there when barry breaks the record.

imo, it's the right thing to do.

barry may indeed be guilty, but we don't know that for sure, and even if he is, it was not against the rules of the MLB, and people can't say he wasn't a good player before he got "big", because skinny barry won the MVP with the Pirates.

1 person likes this.
  9. NoLimitMD

I'm pretty sure this the biggest non-story perpetuated to this degree by our silly sports media in recent memory. Normally when they make up a big story, at least somebody cares other than them. Not so in this case.

10. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I'm getting tired of people using this excuse to let the cheaters off easy. Withou a medical prescription steroids are ILLEGAL! Have been for quite some time. Under the CBA, players still must comply with all state, local, and federal laws. Choking the **** outta the first baseman when you get there isn't against the rules in baseball either but it's phucking illegal to do it, and a player would be suspended for quite some time he tried it.

2 people like this.