This Can't Be Real .. Gieco paying 5 M for slut getting STD in covered car

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Your reply is dumber. Yes all lawyers are greedy but you are wrong about everything else. By far lawyers are more DEMOCRAT. Trial lawyers by 99% donate to DEMOCRATS.

Hit this link scroll down hit the legal circle and see for yourself. Lawyers are at least 80% DEMOCRATS
    http://verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Ok bud

3. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Honestly, she shouldn't have a case against him, much less his insurance. She chose to engage in activity that carries the risk of infection, and she didn't avail herself of a vaccine that had been available for a decade.

There's also no reasonable case that the damage was $5 million.

But Rex is right that the court can't void it - otherwise everyone who loses arbitration will appeal to the court system. Hopefully GEICO will be able to find evidence of collusion so they can appeal without damaging the system. (Can't believe I actually feel sorry for an insurance company.)

mctiger likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

If the guy knew he was contagious and had unprotected sex with the woman, he was definitely at fault. There's precedent for that going back to the beginning of the AIDS spread. I'll take yours and Rex's word for it on the arbitration issue, I just can't understand why a judge would have ruled against GEICO in the first place.

Bestbank Tiger likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I just can't understand why a judge would have ruled against GEICO in the first place.

Bestbank Tiger likes this.
  6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Read a full coverage insurance policy. Passengers (fuckees) have medical coverage for ANY damages suffered while in said vehicle (I had an insurance license) Geico screwed themselves and deserve it. If Geico would have paid for treatment the ho would not have had recourse in the legal arena.

mctiger likes this.
  7. msully

msully Founding Member