There goes another one!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hou-duco, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Don't fret lad, its all gonna be okay

LSUpride123 and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I know it will - -but i'm really ready for some player news that says committing or staying as opposed to decommitting or transferring

Hou-duco, MobileBengal and shane0911 like this.
  4. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

Unless someone speaks up, there is no way of knowing why these players are entering the portal or de-committing? We have to assume a level of attrition is expected. We can speculate a lot of the kids don't want to play for Kelly, but I think we all know what type of recruiter coach O was and how he bonded with the kids. It simply may be they wanted to play for coach O and are now willing to entertain or go to another coach/team they were heavily recruited by. It might just be familiarity vs something new? Might be that BK is a total ass and has rubbed some the wrong way? I feel confident LSU is bigger than any coach we have and we will get on the upside of this sooner vs later. If I am correct, Lesticles only signed 13 players his first class.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'm not worried too much; in fact I kind of expected this. These kids were sold on the program by Coach O and company. Now they're uncertain, and maybe even just don't like where it's headed or they don't know some of the new staff coming in... We will be fine and things will settle down once the entire coaching staff is assembled.... I was a bit surprised by Max Johnson hitting the portal though..

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Or maybe he challenged them to get better and the ones who don't want to be challenged are heading for the hills. Either could be right, but between all the transfers, decommits and a Saints player getting sick or injured every time the wind blows, this has been a brutal month.

7. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

It may just be that Kelly told them "ok boys time to lace up and go to work'"

KyleK likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Or pack it up, I won’t be using you.

9. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Now you can fret and it won't be ok! Dumbass Brian Kelly fired Corey Raymond! What an idiot. I knew this was a dumbshit hire